Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Make Up For Ever HD Blush

Hey everyone happy tuesday!! I went to sephora the other day to use my 15% off discount and got the MUFE HD blush in #14 star struck.  I'm really into cream blushes lately so I was curious about their new blush since I love MUFE why not?
The bottle is quite tiny but you don't need to use much just a dot will do to cover both cheeks.  You need to be careful with the pump because it's easy to dispense too much...overall I really like the blush it isn't oily at all, very light and long lasting.  I had a hard time choosing between 6,7 and 14...
   This is how small it is comparing it to an essie nail polish tiny eh?

The color I got is described as a light apricot peach

Has anyone bought these? what colors would you guys recommend?

If you guys follow me on TWITTER I was spazzing about this song yesturday haha 
Airplanes pt 2 B.o.B. ft Eminem & Hayley Williams (from paramore) amazing song this guy is seriously talented I hope he hits it big. I think his new album drops next week ^^

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh wow, I've heard everyone saying they're really tiny but I didn't realize they were THAT tiny! Thanks for the comparison!

I don't know if I'll try these... I haven't really ever tried any cream/gel blushes but the concept just doesn't really appeal to me for some reason. I'll stick with my powder blushes for now I think. =)

Georgina said...

i like cream blushers but most of the time i buy them then forget about them because im too lazy to blend. but maybe i will try and check this out :D the color you chose is so gorgeous!

thank you for giving us an idea on how puny it is! :)

DinaXYYan said...

Love the shade! it sounds like really great :)

Anonymous said...

Good things come in small sizes, hey? This colour is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, really tiny but looks gorgeous!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hi Eva! :) The color looks really great on your skin. I tried this at Sephora but I didn't get it b/c MUFE seems to hate my skin (or I guess it's the other way around :P). Lucky you!

Blingblingkitty said...

Nice & lovely blush colour!=)

You also currently watching personal taste too?I like Lee Min-ho & Son Yeh Jin,they look very cute & funny in this drama.

SwatchCrazee said...

hey hun, wow i didnt realize that blush is so tiny until u compared it to the essie polish. fuzkittie did a review on those so u might wanna check it out. the color looks super nice btw!

superwoolu said...

thanks for the swatch! I still have to go check out the HD blush in person >< can't wait until you show your NOTD with your essie nailpolish! it looks very lilac which i loveee

Tammy said...

Oh wow the bottle is really small...but then you're right, it's true you probably don't need a lot to spread the colour! The shade looks really versatile and nice to use for smokey eyes and nude lips :)

Eva said...

Oh wow the bottle is really small...but then you're right, it's true you probably don't need a lot to spread the colour! The shade looks really versatile and nice to use for smokey eyes and nude lips :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails