Here is my Valentines Day look
Soft waves and a braid down the side gives it a romantic feel
Ok the flash is totally washing everything out haha! Well here is the break down of my face:
Chanel Teinte Innocence Foundation 20 Cameo
Jill Stuart Milky Strawberry Blush
Dior Ready to Glow eye palette
Dollywink liquid Eyeliner
Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Ming
Now who's gonna be my Valentine? ;)
NOTD: OPI - Do You Think I'm Tex-y (Who thinks up these names? haha!)
P.S Valentine optional for this look




16 comments:
Such a pretty and romantic look! :)
cute look =) Happy Valentine's day!
I love the side braid! Such a pretty look :)
I like your hair and nails! so nice and dreamy:-)
Such a chic look, and your side braid is just perfect, I can never braid my own hair =[
Red nails, hooooot!!
RYC, I'm not too enamored over the macaron recipe that I used.. I'll send one over to you once I find THE PERFECT one?
luv d side braid!
super cute look!!! I luv the braid!
hey! I dont think i want nething from that website but thx for asking!
Eva! Your hair is so shiny and cute with the braid. Definitely perfect for Valentine's Day! =D Love how you did your makeup and that nail polish!
lovely braids in your hair! and the color of your nails is so cute for valentines day, hope you have a great one!
This is a great Valentine's look ^_^ the braid the nails -- :) perfect.
I know, right?! Thanks, babe. =D
cute and simple look <3
luv d side braid!
I love the side braid! Such a pretty look :)
Such a pretty and romantic look! :)
Post a Comment