Hey everyone today's post is about winter skincare
I don't know about you guys but my skin has been suffering a lot lately...my skin has been REALLY dry and rough especially on my face...ugh! Curse you Canadian winter haha!
Anyways here are some products I've been using
This stuff makes my skin sooo soft!
"Smoothing a moisturizing cream for all over the body, ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees. Shea butter and Quince extract have softening, moisturizing and restructuring properties. Sunflower, Almond and Avocado oils nourish the skin, thus restoring its elasticity and smoothness".
L'Occitane Hand Cream
- One of the best hand creams I've ever used!
"With a vey high content of Shea Butter, this hand treatment protects, nourishes and softens your hands"
Glysomed Foot Balm
- My mom bought this for me from costco when I was complaining about my dry feet lol! It really works!
"Intense moisturization for severly dry, cracked feet and heels. Contains natural healing properties to revitalize tired feet and restore softness"
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX
I was rummaging through my Korean beauty samples to see if there was anything I could use for my face and came upon this. You basically put it on your face after moisturizer and leave it on overnight. It feels really good and not oily at all. I think it really helped my skin! I'm really liking this product.
Smith's Rosebud Salve
This is my HG lip treatment I basically slather it on at night and I won't wake up with dry cracked lips
Lush sugar lip exfoliator
This works really great with the rosebud salve! and it smells and tastes delicious!





14 comments:
hi bella chic ,
why not try some all natural alternatives to your skin like shea butter and going to health food stores and checking out some of the products which are ok and have no chemicals . For a moisturizer for getting out of a shower I use coconut oil for my elbows , arms , etc. and it really helps . There are also home remedies found online that you can try . Good luck to you .
vanilla guava? sounds sweet to me! will try that after i finish my big tube of guava.
i didnt know rosebud salve also comes in a tube packaging! iWant! :P
i hope the weather improves for you Canadian gals! dry skin is a nightmare! :(
Omggg yes tell me about it... my skin has been drying out like crazy, especially my hands! I've heard great things about L'Occitane hand cream, I'm sure it's great. I use Crabtree&Evelyn in Rosewater and love the scent. The packaging are similar and it makes me wonder if they perform the same or if L'Occitane is better since it's made in France! One day next winter I hope to purchase one and see one myself =D Pamper your face Eva~ with lots of sheet masks and layer on an inch thick of creme on your face, I'm sure that'll keep the dryness away haha kidding ;P
Gahh! Omgsh, I agree with you. Canadian winters are soo harsh. My hands are cracking and my legs are so dry and almost flakey.
I have yet to find a good hand cream. Could you buy the L'Occitane one from sephora?
For my body, baby lotion works surprisingly well! Plus it smells soo good!
love Laneige water sleeping pack :D!!! i'm on my 2nd tub and this thing lasts forever.
would love to try korres skin and body products >_< can only order them from strawberrynet...boo
arghh I really want to try the Laniege Sleeping Mask! eheh GD still so young looking...he looks exactly the same from the YG-fly gentleman days ^^
Ooh I know what you mean. It doesn't get as cold here but the wind sometimes can do a number on my skin. The Glysomed sounds interesting. I usually just use regular body lotion but should probably get something more targeted for feet. =)
thanks for your offer :D i might take your offer up later!
for now I think i'll order from strawberrynet because they give extra 10% off to HK residents i think...plus the loyalty bonus ;) and tax-free...lol...i wish they carry more korres skincare and makeup items! hehe Are you lemming anything lately? I"ve been feeling uninspired.
I;m LOVING laneigeeee <33333
I love this post - I totally agree with the Korres body butter and L'occitane hand cream :D
I just got my Laneige water sleeping pack today, but haven't tried it. I'm a bit scared to leave it on overnight though - will it get my pillows all dirty?
And thanks for sharing the MV! I am so outdated with Kpop news - I didn't even know they had a new album out lol
hahaha most of your favorites are my favorites~~~
Wowww where did you get the Rosebud Salve in a tube form? that is soo convenient.
I have been eying that Lush sugar lip scrub. But too bad i dont have a lush close enough to me. Maybe i will just get the Victoria Secret one.
I Love Bigbangg~ and 2ne1.
hahaha most of your favorites are my favorites~~~
Wowww where did you get the Rosebud Salve in a tube form? that is soo convenient.
I have been eying that Lush sugar lip scrub. But too bad i dont have a lush close enough to me. Maybe i will just get the Victoria Secret one.
I Love Bigbangg~ and 2ne1.
I;m LOVING laneigeeee <33333
hi bella chic ,
why not try some all natural alternatives to your skin like shea butter and going to health food stores and checking out some of the products which are ok and have no chemicals . For a moisturizer for getting out of a shower I use coconut oil for my elbows , arms , etc. and it really helps . There are also home remedies found online that you can try . Good luck to you .
Post a Comment