Hello Everyone!!
Yes...yes...I gave into the hype. I'm such a weakling haha!
I'm a sucker for mineralized makeup here's what I got:
Eye shadow trio "Into the groove"
MSF "Stereo Rose"
"Jazzed" Lipstick
and I got the 116 blush brush
Ahh the infamous Stereo Rose I was actually leaning towards Petticoat then everyone kept talking about Stereo Rose so I got it lol. It's actually quite pretty but I wouldn't spend my life savings for it. So don't be too sad if you couldn't get your hands on it.
Eyeshadow trio "Into the Groove"
Really pretty neutral colors and the finish is sooo buttery and smooth. There's no chunky glitters at all!
Jazzed lipstick its a cremesheen that's pinky-coral
Swatches L-R
Stereo Rose, Into the groove, Jazzed
What did you guys pickup?
I'm thinking of going back and picking up Hang Loose mineralized blush duo and another eyeshadow trio hehe

9 comments:
Oh nice! You got the Stereo Rose~ one of the lucky few hehe.
Lovin' the haulage girl =)
hahaha~ I think that mostly everyone gives into the hype. Including meeee.
Yeah, but I didn't get stereo rose because I already had my eye on Petticoat. bwhaha At first I thought that Petticoat would be like the first one to sell out but boy was i wrong. I just hope that i don't regret in the future not getting stereo rose. ^.^
hey, but thanks for the swatches. the Jazzed lipstick seems cute! I might be lookin into that product. :)
Sweet haul, Eva! I was thinking of Petticoat too but fought temptation.
Great haul! I skipped In the Groove altogether... but I'm a little sad LOL. But seriously, there was just nothing in the collection that pulled me in. Hope you do a FOTD with Stereo Rose!
The jazzed lipstick is so pretty! :)
What's going on with this line?? I missed all the hype I think, but I can see why people are falling for it so hard. All the colours are so pretty and wearable :)
actually love it. seen so many of these posts about the new make up. jealous! :) looks great.
http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com
What's going on with this line?? I missed all the hype I think, but I can see why people are falling for it so hard. All the colours are so pretty and wearable :)
Sweet haul, Eva! I was thinking of Petticoat too but fought temptation.
Post a Comment