Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mac Cream Colour Bases and I Love Your Blog tag

I haven't been buying a lot of MAC products lately but once in awhile I pop in to see what's new.  One of my favourite products from them besides their eyeshadows and brushes are the cream colour bases.  These are multi-functional so you can use them practically anywhere on your face.  I really like the texture of these they very creamy and blendable without being oily.  
Movie Star Red - Stylishly Yours Collection
This one you can use on your cheeks and lips.  Be careful though they are VERY pigmented just one dab of your finger in there will be enough unless you want to look like a clown...
I love the look on the lips it gives a nice cherry stained look just top it with some clear gloss on top or mix it with your lip balm for a tinted look.

Pearl and Hush are really great highlighters and these colours are permanent.
Hush and Pearl

I Love Your Blog Tag

Got tagged by Natalie of NaTGN! Thank you ^^


1. Why did you create this blog?
To be honest I created this blog at first more for personal blogging about my life and such then...I started reading lots of beauty blogs and thought I can do that too! haha

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I mostly follow beauty blogs and some fashion blogs

3. Favourite makeup brand?
Just 1? ok...hmm this is so hard...overall brand probably Dior I love their makeup and skincare line. I think everyone should own at least 1 of their eye shadow palettes they are my favourite!
Honorable mentions:
NARS - Looove their blushes and eyeshadow duos
Chanel - duh cause its Chanel lol
Make Up Forever - love their foundations
MAC - Trusty and affordable

4. Favourite clothing brand?
H&M - Affordable clothing that is not too trendy like F21
Club Monaco - Love their clothes! but expensive

5. Your indispensable makeup product?
Foundation - I have so much acne scars :(

6. Your favourite colour?
Purple! Love purple clothes and eyeshadow

7. Your perfume?
Burberry Brit and Marc Jacobs Daisy...I tried out Chloe the other day and looove that scent probably will get that next.

8. Your favourite film?
This is too hard haha! I'll list the films I've watched recently that I like The Black Swan, 127 Hours and Blue Valentine.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
United Kingdom cause I love Misfits haha! but seriously I've always wanted to visit the UK especially London would go crazy shopping there.

10. Make up the last question and answer.
What is your favourite TV show? Right now is Breaking Bad but It's always sunny in Philadelphia comes in a close second and honorable mention goes to Secret Garden Korean Drama hehe.
I Tag...Jennifer, Tammy, ShopNChomp, Minakichu, Georgina,Justine, Sheila, Catherine, Nic Nic, 
InsideOutElle, SorMui, Lisa
And anyone who wants to do this tag ^^
Check out these lovely ladies blogs when you guys get the chance!

16 comments:

Georgina said...

movie star red is crazy pigmented! i would like it better on my lips than on my cheeks. your lip swatch looks gooorgeous eva! reddish plump lips! woot! :)

im liking hush a lot! very nice shade :)

thanks for the tag hon!

MINAKICHU said...

You just helped me decide on which mac item i'd love to buy next. I love how it looks on your cheeks and i'm a major sucker for cherry lips. Suoer duper pretty!

And hey thanks for the sweet tag, thanks dear *hugs*

Diane said...

I have never bought or tried any of the MAC Cream Color Bases, Movie Star Red is sooo pretty, I need to check these out next time I go to MAC.

♥sormui♥ said...

I like it on your lips! It kind of looks like a stain

Shop N' Chomp said...

I am with you on visiting the UK!

Thank you for tagging me, babe. =D You can check out my tag here.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Oopsie! I clicked on "Publish" too soon. I wanted to say that I love the cream colour base on you! The versatility rocks! Hush and Pearl look gorgeous too. =D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag! the cream colour looks gorgeous on you, i looks very pigmented.. looks awesome on your lips too!

Bijin Blair said...

Am in love with Movie Star Red, gorgeous gorgeous colour!! It looks so good on your cheeks and lips!!!

Can't wait for Stylishly Yours to come in~~

DinaXYYan said...

It's really pigmented! I love how it shows up on your lips, very pretty :D

ryc: sorry for the late reply but thanks for sharing your eyecream! I might try shiseido whitening when I finish mine :)

amynaree said...

i have yet to explore much of mac's cream stuff, but they all look so pretty!

Elisa ♥ said...

it looks nice =D and very pigmented !

Unknown said...

omg thanks so much for tagging me! I'm so honored ^^ ahhh everyone is talking about Secret Garden but I'm too lazy to get off my butt and download it XD

I don;t know much about MAC so it was great to finally know what cream color bases are ^_^ the color is so pigmented! I love the look of it on your lips especially!

Anonymous said...

Yay for doing the tag!! Chloe perfume is just so feminine and light, I love it! And also thank you for the Birthday wishes =)

Eva said...

Yay for doing the tag!! Chloe perfume is just so feminine and light, I love it! And also thank you for the Birthday wishes =)

Eva said...

i have yet to explore much of mac's cream stuff, but they all look so pretty!

Eva said...

thanks for the tag! the cream colour looks gorgeous on you, i looks very pigmented.. looks awesome on your lips too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails