First you start off with brushing your entire lid with a shimmery champagne color
Sweep that colour on your inner corners and underneath you lower lid
Also tightline with a black eyeliner
Liner your upper lid with a liquid or gel eyeliner. Extend the line slightly
Then go over that line with a brown eyeshadow to soften the line.
Line your waterline with black eyeliner but only the inner and outer parts
Curl your lashes and put on your favourite mascara!
For the rest of the face a light foundation or tinted moisturizer will do...something natural and dewy.
Apply a peachy blush and highlight cheeks (Nars Deep throat and MAC ccb Hush was used for this look)
Apply a pinky lipgloss and that's it!
I love this look for everyday
Very youthful and fresh

11 comments:
You look so pretty, Eva! So dewy and fresh. =D
I like this look and makeup, something i'd love to wear on a daily basis-so subtle yet pretty:-)
I've never thought of lining the inner corner for this look before! thanks =)
your eyes look deeper eva, beautiful! :)
lining the inner corner of the eyes makes a big difference, i like doing it sometimes too :)
thank u for the tips! :)
Very pretty! This is a great, simple, everyday look :)
this looks very fresh! :) the JS blushes are around $340-$360 HKD depending on which type you choose ^^"
it's a nice natural look! and you got awesome skin too :)
I haven't yet. Been waiting for the crowds to die down. Maybe this weekend =D
Love the look Eva! I love watching that channel too! She does simple natural looks which I love =)
You do look really fresh! Very photogenic of course :D
You do look really fresh! Very photogenic of course :D
Post a Comment