Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favourite Neutral/Everyday Lip Products of the Moment

Hey everyone just wanted to share with you guys today my favourite neutral/everyday lip products of the moment.
MAC Plush Glass - Ample Pink

I don't like MAC lip glosses at all I find them way too sticky and always leaves white residue on my lips...But one time when I was at MAC the SA recommended me this to try and told me I would love and I did!.  First of all it smelled like cupcakes! yum, gives a slight minty tingle (plushglasses are lip plumping) and not too sticky.  I wear this over MAC's Creme Cup lipstick and I just looove the combo!.

MAC Creme Cup
Perfect glossy pink lips

Next up are the Chanel Rouge Allure Laques.  These are basically liquid lipsticks and are quite pigmented.  I picked up 2 colors Ming and Santal the 2 lightest colors in the line.  The other colors in the line are very bold and bright.  I might pick up the color Phoenix when it gets closer to spring/summer I love the bright hot pink color.

Ming & Santal (With Flash)

These 2 colors are very similar except one is more pink and the other more peach.  If I were to recommend one I would go with Ming I think it would look great on any skintone.  These laques are very moisturizing and long lasting. 
Ming &Santal (Without Flash)
Santal
Ming

Have a great weekend everyone!

14 comments:

Tiptoe21 said...

Ming looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Neutral lip products are my favorites.

The Creative Mixx said...

Ooh I'm so glad I discovered another Calgary Blogger!!!

Great blog by the way:)

Jenni said...

you got me interested in MAC Cream Cup, Eva!! btw I'm happy to report that Dollywink pencil liner works well =) minimal smudging (there still it, though)!

Bijin Blair said...

Girlie, you are terrible for my wallet!!! *adds Allure Laques to my to-buy-list* Ming and Santal look amazing on you, but yeah I kinda like Ming more too haha

Shop N' Chomp said...

I need to try that MAC combo b/c I adore glossy pink lips! You have beautiful cupid bow lips. :)

♥ Starryxuan said...

I'm getting interested in the mac combo! and Ming look great on you! :)

Jenni said...

lol let me know when you receive the package Eva <3! can't wait to hear what you think about the items!

Georgina said...

i love MING on you eva! so pretty :)

RYC: yes theyre slowly disappearing now. i just hope i can get the smoothness of my cheeks back :(

im looking forward to eating lots of traditional chinese food! yays! :)

ps. i hope u get lots of red packets! ;)

♥sormui♥ said...

Ming looks gorgeous on u!
Did u manage to find the "Shattered" nail varnish?

Unknown said...

ooooo i love ming! such a flirty, feminine look ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I'd love to try those Chanel lipsticks - they look really moisturizing, and the colors look gorgeous in your swatches :)

Eva said...

i love MING on you eva! so pretty :)

RYC: yes theyre slowly disappearing now. i just hope i can get the smoothness of my cheeks back :(

im looking forward to eating lots of traditional chinese food! yays! :)

ps. i hope u get lots of red packets! ;)

Eva said...

Girlie, you are terrible for my wallet!!! *adds Allure Laques to my to-buy-list* Ming and Santal look amazing on you, but yeah I kinda like Ming more too haha

Eva said...

Ooh I'm so glad I discovered another Calgary Blogger!!!

Great blog by the way:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails