Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share with you my latest purchase ^^ It's the new 5 colour palette from the Chanel Spring 2011 collection called Ombres Perlées De Chanel. It was just released in Canada this week and I'm so happy I got my hands on one because I'm sure these are flying off shelves as we speak.
This quint is inspired by pearls hence the pearly shimmery eye shadows. The texture of the shadows are really creamy and buttery. You have to use the sponge tip applicators included to apply the shadows because they are sooo soft regular brushes won't do. I also find it easier to pat the eyeshadows on your lid rather than swiping it on your lid. These blend really easily with the sponge tip applicators as well.
Here is a quick eye look I did
1. Use the second color all over your lid
2. Line eyes with the last color
3. Blend the third color in the middle
4. Use first colour for the inner corners
5. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and mascara
On my cheeks is the new Chanel blush from the same collection called Espiegle also very pretty which I am planning to get hehe
Here is the rest of my haul which I will save for another post...I think I'm addicted to Chanel my poor wallet...btw the bottom 2 items are samples.


20 comments:
OMMGGGGGG DROOL DROOL DROOL...
I wish I never opened your post!! Grrr!!! This palette is sooo gorgeous I'm screaming inside (because I'm at work and can't do it out loud haha!)
Such a FANTASTIC haul! I can see Teint innocence and it's been my favorite foundation. And you got Ming, been wanting that shade. The silkiness and creaminess of the shadow jumps right out of the pics. Looks great on you! :-)
That palette is gorgeous!!! I need to run and get it... if they still have it that is!
omg what a haul <3!!! I could see the palette create a beautiful eye look >_< i should break away from sticking to neutrals!!
p.s. i'm going out today so hopefully i'll get everything you need :)
WOOOOW thats a pretty look there eva! aw now i want the chanel palette too! AAAARGH! the blush looks amazing on you! waaah!
OH Kool! I didnt know you were from Calgary too!
I cant wait to look at this collection!
wow such nice haul! you can't go wrong with chanel stuff never!
btw nice to meet another canadian blogger :D You have a great blog, I'm your newest follower!
AHAHA!! Omg he Dior is a permanent item?? Okay now I feel dumb -.- Thanks for letting me know!
And oh my goodness... what I would do to get my hands on that Chanel palette! I prefer this packaging as opposed to the circular pans, just looks like it utilizes more space and extra colour! Love the look you came up with, very fresh looking and very pretty!
Ahhh I'm so envious right now :( What a great haul! I can't even bring myself to spend the money on a Chanel shadow palette let alone 6 Chanel items all at once x_x
Zomg, that is niiice!! *grips wallet*
whoa this palette is to die for. Seriously, it looks so gorgeous on you! it also looks super versatile to make any daytime - night time look. Great purchase :)
oh i love this palette. the colours looks great. i love chanel too, i must admit though. I love their skincare line better because years and years ago, i was so disappointed with their eyeshadows =((( maybe they have changed their formulas now =P
Absolutely gorgeous look! The Chanel quint + blush suits you to a T!!
Gotta check out Chanel soon, or maybe not if I wanna save $ hahaha
hope you'll receive the package real soon ^_^ I broke down and got myself a dollywink brown pencil liner too.....LOL hope it'll be good! :D
You look great!!!!!! :) The e/s is so pretty on you! Very pearly :)
Eva, i love your EOTDs, please post more of them :P i haven't tried the dollywink liner, might try it tomorrow though! it often take me a few days or weeks or months before i use the new items XD most of the time i just forgot about them after buying it...hoarder i know >_<
this palette looks so pretty! you did a great job with it :D nice chanel haul too!
Eva, i love your EOTDs, please post more of them :P i haven't tried the dollywink liner, might try it tomorrow though! it often take me a few days or weeks or months before i use the new items XD most of the time i just forgot about them after buying it...hoarder i know >_<
AHAHA!! Omg he Dior is a permanent item?? Okay now I feel dumb -.- Thanks for letting me know!
And oh my goodness... what I would do to get my hands on that Chanel palette! I prefer this packaging as opposed to the circular pans, just looks like it utilizes more space and extra colour! Love the look you came up with, very fresh looking and very pretty!
omg what a haul <3!!! I could see the palette create a beautiful eye look >_< i should break away from sticking to neutrals!!
p.s. i'm going out today so hopefully i'll get everything you need :)
Post a Comment