Monday, January 3, 2011

NYE FOTD and OOTD

Happy New Year!! 2011
I hope you guys had a happy and safe new years!
I decided to go out that night and this is the look I did.  Just a simple look nothing crazy and I used some lashes I bought from japan.
Eyes: Dollywink eyeliner, UD eyeliner in zero, Dior palette Earth reflections
Face: MUFE HD Foundation 120, MAC MSF By Candlelight, Nars Deep throat
Lips: MUFE Lip pencil 2C, Laniege lipstick Mystic Beige
Dress is from Bebe and I just added the black belt to it.

Next up Chinese New Year! Year of the rabbit woot!

Btw does anyone watch Breaking Bad? I started watching this during the holidays and I'm hooked! This show is amazing great acting and story...plus Aaron Paul is gorgeous ;) Now how am I gonna wait till July for it to come back?


11 comments:

Georgina said...

looking great eva! so fun you got to party on NYE! :) i love the eye makeuP! those lashes are so pretty! :)

Anna said...

ur hair is a beautiful colour! gorgeous purple tube dress!

xoxo elle

Shop N' Chomp said...

Eva, you look so pretty! Love the makeup, love the hair, love the dress!

Tammy said...

oooh pretty! I love your whole outfit and your hair is so purdyy!
I started watching breaking bad over the holiday too :) I'm still on the second season hehehe

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in that dress :) Thanks for the comment.. i have no secret really but the clarisonic has really done wonders on my skin :)

Unknown said...

I love your dress and you look so pretty ^_^!

Toni Tralala said...

Happy New Year! That's such a cute dress! :)

DinaXYYan said...

Happy New Year! That's a really pretty look :)

Eva said...

I love your dress and you look so pretty ^_^!

Eva said...

Happy New Year! That's such a cute dress! :)

Eva said...

oooh pretty! I love your whole outfit and your hair is so purdyy!
I started watching breaking bad over the holiday too :) I'm still on the second season hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails