Hello hello everyone!
It's almost the end of 2010
So I've compiled a list of products that I liked and disliked okay lets get started with the best then end with the worst haha! These are in no particular order.
Best- Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
- AMAZING! color comes out very dark and very easy to apply.
- Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero
- Very smooth, dark and long lasting
- Nars smudge proof eye primer
- Very smooth, great base for eyeshadows and lasts the whole day
- Viva Glam Cyndi
- Great everyday red lips and can be built up
- Snow Crystal Intense Lipstick - Mystic Beige
- Perfect nude color
- RMK liquid foundation
- Make Up For Ever Mat Duo Powder
- MAC My Highland Honey Blush
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara
- Waterproof, lengthens and volumizes <3 this
- Jill Stuart Mix Blush - Apricot
- Nars eyeshadow duos in Rajasthan and Melusine
Worst
- Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
- This flakes like crazy! whenever I try to smudge eyeshadow or apply falsies on it it flakes ugh! I do not recommend.
- Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash Mascara
- Smudges and doesn't hold a curl.
- Oscar Blandi Colorless Dry Shampoo
- Doesn't absorb oils well and makes your hair feel gunky
- Banila co. Let Me Bebe BB cream
- No staying power, oxidizes, oily
What are your favourites of the year?
15 comments:
wheee I love the Dolly Wink and UD Zero so much too! I'll def have to try the stuff on your Best list...
Oh my...My UD Line is on my bad list bcoz it smudge on me badly. Besides that, your best list are quite good..Me likey!! <3
I like UD liner too, glides so smooth and i've been wanting to try nars primer too:-)
Some of your best products have been on my wishlist for so long! I really need to get them now :D
Ahh...Dollywink eyeliner is on EVERYONE's best of 2010 list..I want to try it badly now..>.>
I lurve Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner too! And for some reason MUFE never works for me. =\
thumbs up on the best list! i laso like dollywink's liquid eyeliner and UD 24/7 glide on pencils! i want to try NARS eyeshadow primer next year. ;)
I want to buy dollywink eyeliner too^_^
I think I'm going to have to do a post like this tomorrow too! Heheh
Happy new year, Eva! ^^
I love UD Zero for tightlining! I've never tried Dolly Wink, but really want to get my hands on it after reading so many rave reviews for it. Great list, thanks for sharing!
whoa i would love to try DollyWink's pencil liner in brown :)! UD Zero smudged badly on me sadly :(
agree with you on MAC MY Highland Honey <3!
happy new year to you too!
yes the JS tray set looks so cute!! do you own anything from them :)?
DW is nice but terrible at the same time! Doesn't smudge, yet it runs out of ink? at the most inopportune time =.=
DW is nice but terrible at the same time! Doesn't smudge, yet it runs out of ink? at the most inopportune time =.=
whoa i would love to try DollyWink's pencil liner in brown :)! UD Zero smudged badly on me sadly :(
agree with you on MAC MY Highland Honey <3!
happy new year to you too!
Post a Comment