Yeah I don't know what to title this so we'll just call this a "Holiday" haul...
*sigh* I just love the holiday season I was walking in the The Bay and couldn't stop ogling at all the Christmas gift sets. They are sooo pretty! I'm a sucker for all the gold packaging...Dior's collection caught my eye especially the brush set.
So cute! I couldn't resist...love the red patent case.
The brush's quality is quite amazing...they are sooo soft! All the brush heads are full size except the blush brush. The quality of these are far more superior than the MAC ones and way more worth it in my opinion. Very good for traveling or touch ups.
I also bought the Too Faced powder brush with my sephora $20 gift card
I'm a sucker for packaging can't you tell? ;)
This brush is VERY soft and too cute!
Also bought lancome's Eclat Miracle primer
This gives your face a nice glow and it's oil free!
And...my imomoko order came in! Still waiting for my Jill Stuart Xmas Coffret...here's what I got:
Dollywink liquid eyeliner, Hada Labo lotion, Canmake cream blush #1, Kiss me heroine mascara
Anything caught your eyes this season?
I'm also eying Estee Lauder's collection...:P

14 comments:
ahh I love the dolly wink liquid liner, it works so well ^_^!
ooooh you got the dior hoilday brush set! i've been looking at it everytime i pass by a Dior counter. LOL!
ooh you are gonna love the dollywink liquid liner! fab haul babe! :)
Wow it's gorGeous I love it! Especially the red casing
you're still waiting for the JS Coffret!? lol omg you should have told me to get one for you from HK, i have ordered 5 sets for different bloggers this year <3
love brush sets <3
The Dior brush set looks so nice! I love the red case :)
Dior's holiday collection is always so pretty! Heheh yay you got the Dollywink eyeliner! I love it sooo much, it's probably my fav liquid eyeliner to date :D
ps. I found cut a caper! Haha my room was so messy that I finally cleaned it yesterday and found it under my bed XD
Super nice haul! Wow that Dior case is beyond gorgeous! =D I haven't tried their brushes yet so thanks for letting us know that you like them more than MAC's.
Thank you for the rec's, Eva!
Awesome haul!!
I really want to try all those products that you got from imommoko! Please do reviews!! xD
im using the hada labo lotion too! my 2nd bottle now hehe i really like it
xoxo elle
Mwhaha! I love haul posts! >=D
I was just in The Bay yesterday and omg so many prettiful things to look at >< The Dior brushes look so nice! I love travel sized ones just because they're just all round more convenient. Haha, I can just imagine showing up your friends or something. They're oogling at the Chanel palette you pull out, only to be wowed even more when you pull out your DIOR brushes! Haha, I think in that instance my friends would totally judge me -.-
Is that Too Faced brush LE?! It's so cute!
great holiday haul! now I cant wait to collect my goodies when I get back to uk and go crazy at the duty free lol
great holiday haul! now I cant wait to collect my goodies when I get back to uk and go crazy at the duty free lol
Awesome haul!!
I really want to try all those products that you got from imommoko! Please do reviews!! xD
Post a Comment