Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleek Storm Palette

Hey Everyone!
I got the sleek storm palette awhile back and was meaning to do a post on it.
I bought it online on ebay for a very reasonable price.
Sleek is a UK brand I believe and they are very popular among the beauty blogging community
It comes with 12 colors all good for daytime and nighttime looks
These are mineral shadows so they are very soft and blendable.
And very pigmented too which is a plus!
Down here are swatches from top to bottom

 The palette is actually quite small so it's really handy for traveling or throwing into your purse.
Here is a comparison next to the iPhone.

Thanks for dropping by! have a good week =)

8 comments:

~Lisa said...

I love the colours here! Very natural and pigmented! I never realized how small it actually was!!

Unknown said...

these are really pretty neutral colors :)

Jenni said...

I love sleek products, I ordered from their 50% sale in November and there was tooo much hassle and it seemed to me they don't honour business with customers :( their products are cool but i guess they under-estimated how many people out there wanna try them...

great swatches tho!

Unknown said...

nothing is more boring but also exciting than neutral palette =D

This one seems very good.

Tammy said...

These colours look pretty! I've seen this palette around too and it sounds great.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Wow, that is a nice size! I really like how pigmented they are. =D

Eva said...

Wow, that is a nice size! I really like how pigmented they are. =D

Eva said...

these are really pretty neutral colors :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails