Wednesday, December 1, 2010

YSL Faux Cils Mascara Review

Hello hello! How is everyone?
I've been swamped with school ugh...
Guess what? It's December! wow time flies

Anyways here's a quick review for the YSL Faux Cils Mascara
I love the gold packaging
The brush is a normal bristle brush

This is about 2 coats
It lengthens my lashes quite well I don't think I like it enough to repurchase though...it was $37! 
Pros: Lengthens, volumizes, holds curl
Cons: Smudges and expensive
Overall: No repurchase sticking to my japanese mascaras

11 comments:

~Lisa said...

I promised myself that I will never buy a high end mascara. I just don't think it's worth since I usually throw it out before it's even all used up.

Georgina said...

i like the packaging as well! but i don't think i will trade my japanese mascaras for this one too ;)

thank you for the review eva! xx :)

Unknown said...

YSL has such luxe packaging ^_^ just beautiiful, I love it~ but $37 is pretty steep :P

MINAKICHU said...

i also like the packaging but too bad it fell short on performance...japanese mascaras are really awesome esp with the dolly look:-)

DinaXYYan said...

I got this mascara in sample size and I love it, it smells really wonderful! But the price does put me off...

Unknown said...

I got this too a few years ago, and although I loved the packaging and how luxe it was, I have to agree that the price is totally not worth it.

Tammy said...

I can definitely see the difference in your lashes but yikes! $37 a pop is too expensive fore me with mascara having such a short shelf life :( I use to really want this mascara too lol thanks for the review!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Your lashes look so pretty, Eva! I'm sorry to hear that it smudges though. =( That's a deal breaker for me. Thanks for the review! =)

Anonymous said...

Omgosh! $37?! That's insane. I think the most I've ever paid for a mascara was $29 LOL.

Eva said...

I can definitely see the difference in your lashes but yikes! $37 a pop is too expensive fore me with mascara having such a short shelf life :( I use to really want this mascara too lol thanks for the review!

Eva said...

i like the packaging as well! but i don't think i will trade my japanese mascaras for this one too ;)

thank you for the review eva! xx :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails