Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jill Stuart Secret Tease Collection

My Jill Stuart Coffret finally arrives!!
Yeah I'm late in the game but I still want to share haha!
I know a lot of bloggers have already posted on this so I'm not gonna go all out on this post.
I simply adore the black lace design

My favourite item is definitely the blush...the falsies are so dramatic I don't know how I'm gonna wear it haha~!
Overall I really like everything that came with this set^^

I haven't shared a song is awhile here is a beautiful song by JAY'ED - "Cry for you"


Ciao!

14 comments:

amynaree said...

this set is so cute!!! i really wanted it too but decided i shouldn't splurge :/

Shop N' Chomp said...

JS continues to "tease" me with their collections! I still haven't tried their blush...lol. Anyways, love your haul! =D

Tammy said...

Yay! You got it!!! :3

Georgina said...

Yay the prettiest coffret this year! where did u get yours eva? :)

Cyn said...

Mine just arrived too..So pretty~~

~Lisa said...

It's so cute, beautiful and kind of sexy! xD

I'd cry if I got it dirty D=

Jenni said...

:) it's a lovely set!

happy holidays to you in advance Eva <3

Bijin Blair said...

I did see this coffret in person whilst at a JS counter, it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Please do a look with the items in this coffret? =D

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing this pop out everywhere! Definitely is making everybody's holiday list!

Popcorn said...

ohh ma goshh~
this collection is adorable!
i was also loving the lunasol x-mas collection..sighhh
too bad both of them are pretty pricey. :(

Unknown said...

This set looks so luxe! I love how their packaging is always so gorgeous...I wish this brand was more easily obtainable in the US :(

Unknown said...

beautiful MV! the collection looks soooo gorgeous.. made for a princess ^_^

Eva said...

:) it's a lovely set!

happy holidays to you in advance Eva <3

Eva said...

Yay! You got it!!! :3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails