Hey everyone I have a little haul today! whoo hoo!
Just picked up some stuff from mac and sephora ^^
Hark The Heraldry Face Kit
I thought it'd be good for traveling the colors are Oh So Fair, Dame and Plum Foolery
I looove the plaid design
My highland honey blush
Orangey blush great for asian skintones
Viva Glam Cyndi and Beet Lipliner
Very wearable red for the winter
I took of advantage of the sephora VIB coupon and got some NARS goodies
Melusine Eyeshadow Duo
I love the silver and purple together sooo pretty
Sex Appeal blush
very pretty on pale skin
Here is a side by side comparison of My Highland Honey and Sex Appeal
MHH is more orange and darker than Sex appeal
I hope you guys enjoyed this haul reviews coming soon!

16 comments:
Sex appeal looks so pretty! And I agree, I love the plaid packaging on the tartan collection :)
:O I just realised I never got the Sephora VIB coupon this year! Why come?! T_T
everything looks so good! especially sex appeal! hahaha enough blushers for now (for me) my sister also got me the MAC my highland honey blush and i really like it, im afraid of orangey blushers but MHH works for my skintone. im sure it will look great on you eva! :) enjoy your new goodies! xx :)
nice haul! I love blushes, and you got some good ones! I need to def. try that MAC palette! looks like a good buy.
you're gonna love My Highland Honey if you like orange-peach blush !!
Wah! Seems like I'm seeing My Highland Honey and Sex Appeal everywhere! Gorgeous, gorgeous =D
Love your haul, that melusine eyeshadow, sex appeal, viva cyndi...in fact i want them all! hehe:-)
I love that tartan box.... hope i can get the tarten collection make up as the package is soooo attractive!
Nice haul. I am a big Sephora fan too. Everything look great. Enjoy your makeup items.
Oooh, love the haul! The NARS primer is something I've been wanting to try too, but I hesitated because I realize I don't wear eyeshadows all too often =\
Lovely haul! The Sex Appeal looks really pretty :)
its really a nice haul and i like the stuffs you picked =D
haa, I wanna get Viva Glam Cyndi now >_<
nice haul!! I have sex appeal too and I love it! followed ya! :)
nice haul!! I have sex appeal too and I love it! followed ya! :)
Lovely haul! The Sex Appeal looks really pretty :)
I love that tartan box.... hope i can get the tarten collection make up as the package is soooo attractive!
Post a Comment