Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween FOTD

Hello everyone!
So this was the look I did for halloween if you guys have me on facebook I have some pics up.  I was going for the doll look but my friends though I was dressed up as a maid LOL

The products I used are:
Relvon Colorburst Lipstick - Ruby
RMK Liquid Foundation
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Yeyo on waterline and inner corners
Jill Stuart Mixed Blush in Fresh Apricot
Cosmos Natural Lashes (Taiwanese)
Mac MSF By Candlelight 
K-Palette Liquid eyeliner
Lancome Taupe eyebrow pencil
 I LOVE this color! really nice rasberry color and it leaves a stain on your lips so it lasted through out the night without much touch up.

 These lashes made my eyes look super flirty hehe!

Hope you guys had an awesome week!

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute Halloween look! :D

Tammy said...

Awww you look so purdddyyyy ^^ I wanna see the rest of the outfit! :D

I already ordered the Holiday coffret, waiting for it to get shipped out though :/ Can't wait can't wait!!! :D

Georgina said...

OUTFIT POST!!! hahaha you're so cute! you're always a doll eva! ;)

ooh those lashes look real nice! :)

Joy said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

hehe Silly face pix is so cute!!!

The eyelashes look so pretty!!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

You look so pretty! Love the falsies and red lippie. =D

Silkybow said...

very cool halloween look! :D
The lipstick colour is very nice:)

DinaXYYan said...

So pretty! I love the lip color :)

Prad Savania said...

Wow, you look very pretty!

Check my shoe design blog? All my designs are hand-drawn too! Take care X

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

Bijin Blair said...

Hello Eva,

I didn't see your outfit, but I thought that you are a sexy maid from your makeup and the bow? on your hair ahaha xD

Taiwanese lashes!! They look so batty and flirty on you!! May I know where did you get them from?

Anonymous said...

Lovely look for Halloween Eva!

Unknown said...

aww what a pretty FOTD! that red lipstick from revlon looks really wearable!! :)

Eva said...

Hello Eva,

I didn't see your outfit, but I thought that you are a sexy maid from your makeup and the bow? on your hair ahaha xD

Taiwanese lashes!! They look so batty and flirty on you!! May I know where did you get them from?

Eva said...

hehe Silly face pix is so cute!!!

The eyelashes look so pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails