Hey Everyone so a couple of days ago I decided to redye my hair cause I was sick of looking at my gross roots...after researching online I decided to go with L'oreal Superior Preference Light Beige Brown CB613 which apparently is a new color.
The color turned out better than I thought although it didn't cover all the color of my hair before I think it does a decent job.
Did anyone catch the Golden Globes last night? To be honest I only like watching the red carpet special to see what everyone is wearing haha! I did catch a little bit of the awards Ricky Gervais is hilarous. My favourite of the night was Mila Kunis I thought she looked absolutely stunning!
I loved Amy Adams light pretty makeup as well
Who were your favourites?





8 comments:
The new haircolor looks great! I didn't watch the Golden Globes, but Mila Kunis looks gorgeous as always :)
i think the new hair looks good!
Love your new hair color, Eva! In addition to Mila and Amy, I also loved Megan Fox and January Jones. =D
I think the color looks great and this color is what i would normally choose for my hair dye;-)
I loved Mila's look so natural and effortless!
I really like the way the haircolor turned out - it has a lot of depth :) Omg Amy Adams (and MK duh) look amazinggg I have such a girl crush on AA after Enchanted. AA dress makes me love her more...looks like butterflies escaping ^_^
I loved Mila's look so natural and effortless!
The new haircolor looks great! I didn't watch the Golden Globes, but Mila Kunis looks gorgeous as always :)
Post a Comment