Monday, June 28, 2010

Sofina Perfect UV Lucent spf 50 PA+++ Suncreen review

Hey everyone! summer has arrived! finally!
You know what that means?
Time to lather up in suncreen

I recently got the Sofina Perfect UV lucent suncreen and I love that it's non-greasy and has a high spf~!
The texture is really milky kind of like the shiseido sunscreen lotions
Once you spread it onto the skin it doesn't leave a white cast or a greasy film which is great cause my skin gets REALLY oily in the summer.
I bought this on bobdave.com took about 2 weeks to get to me.
I would recommend this or the shiseido suncreen's for oily people because they are so light

6 comments:

Georgina said...

i love japanese sunscreens, this one is a bit glowy? very nice :)

DinaXYYan said...

Thanks for the great review! I'm going to check it out soon :D

superwoolu said...

i like how it doesnt give a white cast! but i still prefer my sunscreen in lotion form~

Anonymous said...

great review! i love ur blog by the way
take a peek at mine

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/ ♥

Eva said...

i like how it doesnt give a white cast! but i still prefer my sunscreen in lotion form~

Eva said...

i love japanese sunscreens, this one is a bit glowy? very nice :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails