Hey Everyone! wow... I'm such a bad blogger it's been more than a month... I miss blogging! and talking with you girls.
First of all I've been dealing with some family issues...that's why I've been MIA but I think things are getting better I won't get into any details because it's still a sensitive topic.
Second of all less than 2 MONTHS till JAPAN AHH! and I haven't started preparing yet LOL!
Third here's a haul! haha
NYX jumbo pencils in French Fries and Slate and Ardell lashes
ChefCaffy uses French fries so I wanted to try it lol!
Laura Mercier Bronzing lotion for my pale legs and Too faced face primer
Got my 500 point gift have anyone used this? any good?
Lush
Ocean Salt exfoliator
Tea Tree water toner
Vanishing cream moisturizer
Just wanted to try out a new skin regiment since the weather is getting warmer
Any plans for the weekend?
Have a good one!
Ciao!

8 comments:
Aww, sorry to hear about the family issues - hope things are looking up for you soon! Great haul - I'm really liking the OH 500 point gift. The Vit. C serum is really nice. =)
Welcome back, Eva! :) Hope the family issues get resolved soon. Ooh, that is soo cool that you're going to Japan soon! Nice haul. The Ole Henriksen gift looks really sweet.
Eva! Welcome back :) Hope everything goes well with your family issues. Wow, you're going to Japan! I want to go there too :D. Great haul!
welcome back! hope you're doing better. if all else fails, go shopping! : )
Hope you are doing better!
Love all the goodies you got- have you tried the Lush "Honey I washed the Kids" soap? Smells SO good!
Best wishes to you and your family Eva. Hopefully things will look up from here on out.
Mannnn... I'm so jealous you get to go to JAPAN!!! XD You're soo sooo soooo lucky~
Hmmm did I MISS this post?? I think I did!
Are those lashes the ones from SDM? I like the look of them, looks like the fluttery kind :D
Awww that's ok that we didn't meet up! It was such short notice anyway lol I think we'll be making a few more trips down this summer, a lot of my friends moved down there for work. In fact, I might be coming down again for overnight sometime in the next few weeks. There's a Scottish Fold cattery close to Calgary that I'm dying to visit! I neeeeeeed my kittttyyy O_O
(I fully intend to become a full-blown cat lady when I grow up hehehe...)
Aww, sorry to hear about the family issues - hope things are looking up for you soon! Great haul - I'm really liking the OH 500 point gift. The Vit. C serum is really nice. =)
Post a Comment