Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Favourite Beauty Gurus

Hey Everyone! I hope you guys are having a good week ^^

I thought I'd do a fun post on beauty gurus I like to watch on youtube.  I started watching beauty tutorials when was searching up how to apply false lashes. 

The first person to come up was Pursebuzz I really liked her videos her personality was always so fun and bubbly.  She always gave great tips on hair and makeup.  She is one of the first beauty gurus in youtube land.

From there I branched into several other makeup gurus such as:
All these beauty gurus mentioned above all do makeup that is more bold and are american and western influenced.  Meaning they like using colors and doing smoky eyes.

As I got older I started wearing less makeup and liked more natural looks so I started watching gurus that have more asian influences.  That's basically how I got into asian makeup haha!
Oh and this japanese girl does awesome hair tutorials: Binosusume
 There's many more that I do watch but these are the ones that stand out the most for me.

Who do you guys watch?

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't watch that many, I have a thing about Youtube lol--I can't wrap my head around watching it to LEARN stuff. I mostly watch it to see people do stupid things, and MVs, of course. But when I did sort of watch, I watched a lot of Fuz's videos and I saw some of Michelle Phan's, PurseBuzz, and Bubzbeauty (her videos are so funny sometimes!)

Shop N' Chomp said...

What a great list! :) I watch a lot of the same ones you do but not as often as I'd like.

Unknown said...

Hi!! I saw one of your comments on another blogger's page and noticed we have the same name (in real life), so I clicked lol. Great blog you've got here! I just subscribed :)

Eva said...

Hi!! I saw one of your comments on another blogger's page and noticed we have the same name (in real life), so I clicked lol. Great blog you've got here! I just subscribed :)

Eva said...

I don't watch that many, I have a thing about Youtube lol--I can't wrap my head around watching it to LEARN stuff. I mostly watch it to see people do stupid things, and MVs, of course. But when I did sort of watch, I watched a lot of Fuz's videos and I saw some of Michelle Phan's, PurseBuzz, and Bubzbeauty (her videos are so funny sometimes!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails