Heeeey!
Revlon colorbursts finally landed in Canada! I know it took forever.
I actually did a swap with a fellow blogger from the states Sarah awhile ago asking for these lippies hehe I love them! so I picked up two more when they were released here a couple of weeks ago.
These are the ones I have:
Soft Rose, Blush, Soft Nude and Peach
Swatches from L-R
Peach, Soft Rose, Blush, Soft Nude
The texture of these lipsticks are very smooth and moisturizing.
Peach: bright peachy-coral color nice lipstick for summer
Soft Rose: I heard it's a dupe to Chanel Rouge Coco - Mademoiselle very wearable color really completes any look for going out
Blush: This is like your-lips-but-better good everyday lipstick
Soft Nude: This is a very wearable nude that's not too pale
I love the packaging to these very sleek and love the engraved letters on the lipstick.
I work at an optometry clinic so I get discounts for glasses I finally bought myself a new pair. I don't wear glasses very often but sometimes its good to give your eyes a break from contacts. Plus when I'm lazy to wear makeup I'll just wear glasses LOL
They are pretty cute I love the purple and the detailing on the side.
Do I look smart? haha!
15 comments:
YAY for the Revlon colorburst lipsticks for coming out here in Canada...Love the colours you choose =)
Love your new glasses! Yep, you look smart and sexy. =D Great Revlon lippie haul!
i have what you've bought except blush :( it's sold out at the rexall near me (and i am too lazy to find another one hahah). love your frames!! the details on it is so neat!
I never even heard about the Revlon colourbursts lol I think I need to get out more often XD I'm gonna have to check these out at my local drugstore next time I'm in! How much do they retail for?
Great specs too, so chic :)
I looovee these lipsticks!! thanks for the swatches.
chelsea
chelseawhite60.blogspot.com
check out my blog if you get time :D
its called makeup..a girls bestfriend.
THANKS!!
I was just thinking to post my revlon lippies swatch :D.
The new spec is so pretty on you :)
i have Soft nude, mauve and Peach. i really love the texture of this lipsticks, plus its not drying too!
sweet lippies colour!looks cute & pretty in your new spec;)
Thanks for the lovely comments!
I'm just started with drama 'Bad Guy'...now on episode 5..great storyline...you'll like it too.
looking forward for the coming epi next week.hahaXD
Love your new glasses, LOL you look very smart. =)
Yah! Revlon Colorburst lipsticks are popular, and for a good reason. I love my colorburst lipsticks.
Eva!! I'm using Beautymaker's primer in mauve :)
OMG I went to Shoppers to check out this lipstick and it's nearly $13!! :O A few bucks more and I can get a MAC one...I hope I can find it on sale!
Evaaaaa! hello! its been a while huh? i see you've been hauling those colorburst lippies! the colors you got look really pretty! i love every shade! :)
nice prada specs! they make you look smart and cute ;)
Canada is always slow on everything huh haha.
WOW! Those Prada glasses look fabulous! Love love the colour and LOVEEEE the detailing on the side. You look great in them!!
Canada is always slow on everything huh haha.
WOW! Those Prada glasses look fabulous! Love love the colour and LOVEEEE the detailing on the side. You look great in them!!
sweet lippies colour!looks cute & pretty in your new spec;)
Thanks for the lovely comments!
I'm just started with drama 'Bad Guy'...now on episode 5..great storyline...you'll like it too.
looking forward for the coming epi next week.hahaXD
I looovee these lipsticks!! thanks for the swatches.
chelsea
chelseawhite60.blogspot.com
check out my blog if you get time :D
its called makeup..a girls bestfriend.
THANKS!!
Post a Comment