Monday, July 26, 2010

In japan!

Hey everyone! So it's been about a week since I left for japan. Wow it's amazing here the people here are so nice and everything is so clean and safe. Kyoto is very historic and beautiful and Osaka is lively and busy. Other then the intense humidity, heat and sore feet I've been doing good here. Will update you guys more later!

10 comments:

~Lisa said...

oh my gawww!! Get me some Japnese candy and beauty products please!! =P

Have fun and stay safe, love!!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hope you're enjoying your trip! I've always wanted to visit Japan...hopefully it'll happen one day haha

Georgina said...

eva! hows the haulin' going? hahaha! im glad you're having a great time over there! keep safe! xoxo :)

Tammy said...

Lucky girl!!When are you coming home?? I went to Calgary again while you were away, I stocked up on a pot of bun bo hue and brought it back to edm hehe

*~kAy~* said...

how fun! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Happy to hear you are having a good time!

Unknown said...

safe journey!!

SwatchCrazee said...

omg japan! will be looking forward for ur updates. planning to go there next year with my friends for my bday. im so excited can't wait.

Eva said...

safe journey!!

Eva said...

eva! hows the haulin' going? hahaha! im glad you're having a great time over there! keep safe! xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails