Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm baaaaack!!

Hey I missed you guys so much!! My trip was amazing!! I want to go back to Japan soon hehe
Ok so here comes my haul of only cosmetics and skincare haha yes...I think I have more korean makeup because I had more time to shop in Korea.
Laneige! I love them! can you believe I only bought 4 things and it came with soo many gifts and samples? haha! the lady kept stuffing my bags with them lol
Hera Cosmetics I bought most of these at duty free in the airport. This is a more high end korean brand.
Missha and Etude house
RMK Foundation and base, Jill Stuart Blush, Kate gel eyeliner, eyelash glue, fairy drops mascara, 1 day tattoo k-palette eyeliner
RMK skincare
Eyedrops, BB cream, pore sheets, lashes

Holy crap! I bought a lot and this is not including clothes, gifts, shoes, accessories...haha!
Let me know which products you guys want to see in detail I don't think I'll go through all of them it'll take forever!

Have a good weekend! I still so jet lagged =S

9 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

Welcome back! Yay on the haul :). Korean are always super generous with GWP! Which Jill Stuart you've got?

~Lisa said...

HOLY CRAP! I'm so jealous!!!! So much samples,,wow!!

I want everything that you got =P

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Georgina said...

Welcome back evaaaa! :)

very nice haul! my eyes are locked on those hera stuff! and the JS blusher of course! hahaha! :)

good job for the laneige SA to give you loads of samples, she made you happy!;)

.. said...

i got one word for you... WOW!!! lol

Tammy said...

Welcome back, Eva!!! What a great haul, what JS blush did you get? :D

Anonymous said...

Wow so many great things! Man she really did stuff your bag with samples haha!

Catherine said...

Welcome back and AWESOME haul!!!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything! :D :D :D

Shop N' Chomp said...

Welcome back, Eva! =D Ooh girl...you did some nice damage on your trip I see. I love how they stuffed your bags with all those samples at Laneige! I wish all companies did that...hehe. ;) If you have time, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the RMK cleansing oil.

Eva said...

HOLY CRAP! I'm so jealous!!!! So much samples,,wow!!

I want everything that you got =P

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails