I had to put down my dog Kaly this week...she's been sick for about a month her front legs just stopped working and none of the vet's knew what was wrong. The last couple of days she had trouble breathing and I knew it was time...It's so heartbreaking cause I've had her since Jr high and was my first and only pet. She was only 9 1/2 yrs old and is a Toy Poodle. She was a really sweet and loving dog who never causes much trouble. I really miss her. I know it will take time for me to heal...but the house just feels so empty without her =(
Rest in peace Kaly I hope you're having fun in doggy heaven =)
May 28, 2001 - August 26, 2010
14 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Awww, so sorry for your loss...
Losing a beloved pet is very hard, I'm so sorry.
Aww that is so sad, I'm absolutely sorry. I lost my beloved doggie a little while ago, too. Losing a pet is the worst )=
*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss, Eva. :( Losing a pet is never easy.
So sorry to hear for your loss:(
hope you can be strong to overcome it..
Sorry to hear about Kaly :( Hope you feel better soon!
i am so sorry. i know how it feels to lose a dog you love.
RIP KALY. That's really sad~ :(
Hope you feel better~ Yeah, I bet she is having a blast in heaven.
Oh no =( Sorry to hear about your loss hun. She may be gone physically but her memory lives on. Feel better Eva <3
RIP, must be the greatest dog u ever own :)
i am so sorry. i know how it feels to lose a dog you love.
Sorry to hear about Kaly :( Hope you feel better soon!
Losing a beloved pet is very hard, I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment