Hey everyone so decided to give you guys a closer look at some of the products I bought.
I haven't used most of them yet so no swatches yet...
Jill Stuart Mix Blush - Fresh Apricot
I looove the packaging so princessy
Hera Rouge Holic
#26 and #107
107 is their best selling shade
Luminous Lipgloss
#20
Hera HD Powder Pact (moist) # 23
I really like this powder it's not cakey at all and doesn't dry out the skin
Laneige Mystic Veil Eye Palette
Illustration by Wendy Plovmand
What a beautiful cover design I had to get it!...The eyeshadows however are pretty but not very pigmented...
Today I will show you guys my favourite district in Tokyo Shibuya!
Ahh the shopping here is AMAZING!!
Don't forget to visit Shibuya 109 when you're here 10 floors of fashion boutiques and shops ...I could spend a day just here alone haha!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! more japan pictures to come! hehe
Have a good weekend!!



9 comments:
Eva!!! pretty stuff from tokyo! you just made me more curious about HERA, unfortunately, i dont have access to it here. so let me live vicariously through you. hahaha! the lippies look gorge! and im glad your liking that powder! review soon? ;)
im happy you had a great tokyo getaway, but i love that you're back on blogger! :) missed ya ;)
The Hera lippies look really pretty!
Hey eva! Howglad are you to be back now that the weather is getting cold again? Hahah jk The hera pressed powder looks so luxurious! How are u liking it compared to thelunasol powder? Oooh js... I hated it at first when I got the blush but now imdef coming around and collecting Jill Stuart like crazy lol
*sigh* I wish I were shopping in Japan right now. Love your haul, Eva! I've never heard of Hera before. Thanks for the intro! :)
Pretty! Love the lipsticks!
http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/
sibuya 109 >.< really want to go there. u like japan?
I want to fly like superman to Japan haha! Wow, so cool. I would be like a kid in a candy store if I was able to go to Japan XD
You got such lovely things. Thanks for sharing closeups, I love seeing closeup pics of individual products :)
I want to fly like superman to Japan haha! Wow, so cool. I would be like a kid in a candy store if I was able to go to Japan XD
You got such lovely things. Thanks for sharing closeups, I love seeing closeup pics of individual products :)
Hey eva! Howglad are you to be back now that the weather is getting cold again? Hahah jk The hera pressed powder looks so luxurious! How are u liking it compared to thelunasol powder? Oooh js... I hated it at first when I got the blush but now imdef coming around and collecting Jill Stuart like crazy lol
Post a Comment