Thursday, September 2, 2010

HERA Rouge Holic Lipsticks

Hello! I just wanted to start out by thanking everyone who commented on my last post.  I was feeling really down but all your kind and comforting words made me feel a lot better ^^.  You guys are the best!

Ok so on to my new post.  I know a lot of you were interested in the Korean brand HERA.  I did some searching on the web and there weren't many reviews on them.  I bought these in Korea, this is a high end brand and their spokes model is actress Kim Tae Hee (she is GORGEOUS look her up!).  One of their most popular items will probably be the Rouge Holic lipsticks.  I also bought one of their luminous lipgloss in #20 which I swatched below as well.  The lipsticks are $20 @ duty free in the airport.

  #26
#107
L-R (without flash)
Luminous lipgloss #20, 107, 26
With Flash

The texture of the lipsticks are smooth when applied and has decent color pay off.  They don't last that long so I will still need to reapply after a couple of hours.
The packaging has a mature feel to it housed in a see through red colored plastic case.

Overall I really like these lipsticks definitely worth the price I paid!
This is their site http://www.hera.co.kr if you guys want to check out their products.  I heard their foundation base and HD foundation is pretty good as well.  I'm pretty sure if you search on ebay or something you can buy their products online.  I think their products are sold in Japan too not sure where tho...

See yah!

P.S I'm super loving the k-drama My Girlfriend is a Gumiho its soo cute!

18 comments:

reene said...

Thanks for the review :) I was always interested in Hera, but never knew where to find products. I'll definitely check out ebay. The colors you chose are cute!

Georgina said...

you picked pretty shades eva! the pigmentation is nice, im def. looking out for these! :) thank you for reviewing! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

It looks nicely pigmented and smooth!

Tammy said...

The lippie looks so pretty!
BTW, where do u usually watch ur dramas?

~Lisa said...

Thanks for the review! Maybe I'll check these out when I have the chance! The swatches look really nice!

Ooh! I should watch that drama too!! I LOVE DRAMAS! XD
Recently, I've fallen in love with Summer's Desire and To Get Her. I know To Get Her is kinda old but oh well!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Blingblingkitty said...

So glad you're feeling better now.
I'm doing fine...Thanks for your sweet regards^__^

Yeah...I'm watching the same drama currently..like both of them doing the "hoi hoi' action..super cute and funny=D

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty! I really like the color of #20 and 26 :)

Jess said...

Oh, these lipsticks ook so pretty! Since I'm still in love with peachy shades, I'd definitely pick up shade 26! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, Kim Tae Hee = gorgeous.
I think for me only in Asia do spokespersons for companies actually make me want to buy things haha!
Over here it's like... Oh? Drew Barrymore for Covergirl, yeah that's nice. Oh?! Song Hye Kyo for Laneige, omg her skin is so nice I want to try!! XD

Unknown said...

I wish Korean makeup was more accessible in the US! Darn, those colors are lovely :)

Anna said...

i like the pink #107! its really difficult for me to put pink lippy coz im so tan and kinda hard for me to pull it off, but i just luv ur hera #107!!

xoxo elle

Nunu said...

I want those lippies!!!!totally look like colours I'd wear...and have million dupes of in my collection...T.T fail I have a disease.
Greeting relatives and cold calling random relatives to make small talk should be outlawed as cruel and inhumane punishment!
Why??!! why do our parents do that to us??!!!

Toothfairy said...

the first one looks very pretty... I always love those shades...

xo

Unknown said...

I'm watching Gumiho now too ^0^ can't believe it's over this week O_O!!

victoria said...

Really beautiful shades! Perfect for sunny weather :)

xoxo
Victoria Stanell

Associate Product Editor
beautylish.com
blog.beautylish.com
twitter.com/beautylish

Unknown said...

talking about HERA this brand, I really gonna try its luminous base. lots of hype in tw blogs @_@!

but this lipstick looks nice! lovely colors (i like 26 =P!)

Eva said...

I'm watching Gumiho now too ^0^ can't believe it's over this week O_O!!

Eva said...

i like the pink #107! its really difficult for me to put pink lippy coz im so tan and kinda hard for me to pull it off, but i just luv ur hera #107!!

xoxo elle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails