Friday, October 8, 2010

Swarovski Earrings and Updates~

Hello all! miss me? I miss you guys!
Sorry for being gone for waaaaaaay too long =(
Every since school started again in the beginning of September and getting a new job recently I've been crazy busy.
Ugh I hate getting new jobs cause you're a newb all over again...on a side note I get paid a little more than my old job but more training is involved.  I can't wait to be done with my accounting degree so I can work in a nice clean office and not part-time anymore.

I went shopping recently and I couldn't resist getting these super cute heart earrings from Swarovski!  I'm really into studs lately.  I really want a pair of pearl earrings as well.

They look so cute and dainty! I wear them almost everyday!
Ugh! look at my roots I really need to redye my hair...
I'm thinking of trying the foaming Prettia dyes because I saw they sold them at T&T
.
What color do you guys think go dark or keep it light?
I went to a wedding recently and here's the makeup I did

Haven't bought much makeup lately...still playing around with the makeup I bought in Asia. Tons of reviews on them coming up!.  Oh I recently got sent some products from Cellnique for review. The verdict is good so far!^^ I'll try them for a couple more weeks to make a fair judgement.

Have a happy turkey day! my fellow Canadians!

11 comments:

Georgina said...

hi eva!!! :) i missed you!!! glad to have you back now yay! those heart stud earrings are so cute, i have a similar pair, but they're bigger, i dont wear them much because they're quite heavy. have fun searching for your pearl studs! :D

re: the bubble hair dye, i think you'll look great with any color since you have really fair complexion :)

happy holiday to you! :)

Unknown said...

i like those studs!! gorgeous!

I agree - you'll look good with any hair color since you have a fair complexion.

Catherine said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you! The studs are sooooo cute - love them!

& your makeup for the wedding was gorgeous! ♥

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hi Eva, thank you for dropping by my blog and commenting :) I've just followed your cute blog :)

I love your new set of earrings so classic & sweet. With hair dye, what a coincidence I have just purchased a bubble hair dye from Lucidol <- not sure about the spelling :) Looking forward it for it to come in the mail :)

Tammy said...

I like the hair colour that you have now, it looks pretty ashy in the last pic^^ Hehehe I love Swarovski! I use to collect them alot but I keep losing my jewellery and it's an expensive habit to keep up :(

I have an astigmatism too, but I just get it corrected for my left eye lol ...probably not a good thing while driving XD

I use Photoshop to edit my photos! :D

DinaXYYan said...

the heart studs are so cute!

rebeca.cd said...

They're really cute!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment <3

Those earring are so pretty! Your new hair colour looks awesome too, it really warms up your complexion nicely. Japanese hair colour is so pigmented always!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Eva! :) You look gorgeous in the pic. Hmm....for the colder months I tend to go for darker hair more. (I actually dyed mine back to black recently) But I think any color would look super pretty on you! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh those earrings look so cute and lovely! Definitely up my alley as well =]
I hate the feeling of being new at something >< especially if it is the case when everyone tends to look down on you like you're stupid for not knowing or something.. ugh!

Eva said...

They're really cute!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails