Monday, October 18, 2010

[CLOSED] Halloween Giveaway!! + Secret Santa

Giveaway Time!! This is just a thank you to everyone who still comes and read my blog posts.  You guys are the reason I keep blogging^^.

Rules
1. Follow my blog
2. Leave a comment and tell me what are your plans for Halloween? and if you're dressing up what as?
3. Bonus point if you repost!
4. Please just comment once so it makes it easier for me to count LOL

Open Internationally
Ends October 31st 11pm Mountain

2  Laneige Hydration Masks, some samples and a Etude House Peach Blusher (never used)

So cute eh?

Maddy Loves is doing a Secret Santa Exchange for bloggers!! Join HERE! I think it'll be really fun I use to do this with my friends during Christmas time and I loved being surprised hehe

“Are you naughty or nice?” 2010 Blogger Gift Exchange!

16 Oct
I’ve been asking a couple of people on Twitter if they would be interested in Secret Santa and so far the response has been pretty good, so we’re doing a Secret Santa!
What is a Secret Santa? A Secret Santa is basically a “game” where you send your gift to someone without them knowing who is sending them the gift. We’ll be doing our Secret Santa via Elfster where you enter your name and information and then Elfster will assign you someone to send the gift to, and at the same time your name will be assigned to someone else. All gifts will be mailed out.
Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, November 17 and the deadline to get your gifts sent out is Saturday, December 6, 2010. This gives a good two weeks and a bit for you to select and mail out your gifts. Basically these deadlines are put in place so everyone can receive their gifts in time for Christmas.
When you receive your gift, you are NOT allowed to open it right away. Please take a picture of the box and post it on your blog. You can open your gifts on Christmas Day and then please post up the contents of your gift so we can all share the love.
Ready to join?
You can sign up for Elfster and the event HERE
Please advertise this Secret Santa event on your blog, those who have done Secret Santas will know that it is SO much more fun with more people involved.


Also some words of caution for people who want to participate (hopefully these don’t scare you away): there is no spending limit, but please don’t be stingy (aka cheap). I know most of you won’t, but its just good to get that out there. I would recommend a minimum spending of $40 plus shipping. Also Secret Santa is only fun for everyone if everyone participates, so please make sure that you do get your gifts sent out on time (or sent out at all) to avoid disappointment. I really love organizing events like this and I hope to continue the tradition every year, but that is only possible if everyone is cooperative and does their best. Thank you!

i

40 comments:

Katie Ngo said...

I just signed up! & I'm sorry if I sound slow...but what do I do after I sign up? It says something about group. sorry!

anna. said...

I've always wanted to try the Etude House blush! The concept of it looks really cute! Anyways, I'm following your blog under the name of dimpleyy. My plans for Halloween.. I don't plan on dressing up but I might be heading to Salem, Massachusetts with some friends to the haunted house.. basically the whole city will be really crazy and scary hahas.

Lucky Finds said...

I'm following your blog thru GFc as luckyfinds

I plan to dress up as Sailor Moon for Halloween at the Halloween party

Reposted this giveaway with a linkback on my sidebar at

http://luckyfindsshareapic.blogspot.com/

and on my facebook wall (emiliana sison)http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1548761212841&set=a.1540850655082.75487.1649425764

emiliana.sison AT gmail.com

Unknown said...

girl we love your blog! that's why we keep coming back! ^_^

hey - is the gift exchange open internationally? j/w I'm in the USA - so I just wanted to check.

for halloween? I'm not dressing up as anything, but I will probably dress up my daughter as CL from 2NE1 since she is a huge CL fan! LOL

I reposted your giveaway here:
http://misscaliayang.blogspot.com/2010/10/fuzkittie-meetup-giveaway.html

Jenni said...

hi! i'm a follower of your blog via GFC, my plan for halloween is to visit Disneyland in Hong Kong since they're having a halloween month right now and all characters would dress up in halloween costumes <3

i'd love to join the Secret Santa too! let me read the details now :)

Christine. said...

I'm a follower of your blog! And as for a Halloween costume, i don't think i'm dressing up ): Halloween isn't as popular in australia as it is overseas lol.

Tammy said...

Enter meeee please! Hehehhe I think I might dress up as a Carebear for Halloween hahahahah

tora-chan111 said...

hehe, enter me please! On halloween i'm teaming up with a bunch of girl and having a halloween themed girls night out :D

I'm a follower! Follower name: vicky zhang

Email: tora-chan111@hotmail.com

Ashchronicles said...

I'd probably have to slave away doing the never-ending assignments my lecturer gives me..U___U hmm, I'll dress as a deranged student with messy hair, blood-shot eyes, cracked glasses and huge black dark circles! haha..XD That would scare the heck out of everyone.

I'm your public follower btw. aisyah de cullen =)) enter me!

Unknown said...

Hi~ yahh giveaway ^_^ already following~ I'm debating between McGee's Alice or some kind of Nature Fairy xD but I'm prolly gonna go with Alice guess she's so wickeddd

http://insideoutelle.blogspot.com/p/giveawayssales.html

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing this, enter me please!


I am excited for upcoming halloween. My son ( two years old) and I am going to dress like teletubiies. Both of use will dress yellow teletubbies La-La dress . I just got our dresses yesterday. Can not wait.

I will re-post your givesway in my blog, see smileze. blogpost.com

My contact info. smilezhang@hotmail.com


I'm a follower! Follower name: vicky zhang

Email: tora-chan111@hotmail.com

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hello!

1. I follow your blog.
2. I'M not sure yet what are my plans for Halloween... maybe hit the clubs in a sexy costume? xD
3. I have posted your giveaway on my blog: http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaways.html

Thank you!
gabyfauchon@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Great giveaway! I am following your blog. No plans for Halloween as of yet - I can't even remember the last time I dressed up for it haha

My contact info: eva_s_151[at]yahoo[dot]com

.. said...

no specific plans for halloween yet but definitely a dress up!

email: lilyscorner123@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

amazing giveaway :) i have just discovered it thanks to Calia ^^

1.enter me please^_^
i'm following your blog.

2.for halloween i don't have any plans, because in France we don't really celebrate it, just decorations^^

email : drey_jd@ymail.com

thank you!

Rena said...

Goshers!

I wished we had plans for Halloween this year. But I don't think my hubby and I are even dressing up. *If we were to dress up though, I think it would be nicce dressing up as Popeye and Olive Oil since it's so simple!

I think we'll just be staying indoors handing out candy and studying for midterms while we're at it.

I'm definitely a follower through GFC.

scopekawaiinessATyahooDOTcom

<33 Rena

Anonymous said...

Oh how nice of you to hold a giveaway Eva! Hmm... well.. I haven't done much of anything for Halloween since early high school (I know I'm such a party pooper). But it'll probably be the same old in that my little uh.. second cousins (niece/nephew in asian terms LOL) are probably going to drop by so that their aunties can see them ^^ Ah kids look adorable in costumes. So perhaps I'll be walking outside with them a bit while they collect candy =)

Shop N' Chomp said...

1. Follower!
2. Current plans are to rent a scary movie and watch it with friends!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me :)

The blush looks cute.

My Halloween might be a bit boring... No plans just yet. It's not a major holiday in japan haha. But I just have a night out ^_^ thanks for holding this giveaway!

liz said...

So excited with the giveaway. I would like to participate in it.
Anw i am totally follower through Google Friend Connect name liz.

No haloween in indonesia, but if there is, i want to use a costume as fairy :)

I already blog your giveaway here http://pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-or-november-giveaway.html

Contact me dear <3
liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com
pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

Anw, you can join my first giveaway here http://pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com/2010/09/f21-statement-ring-giveaway-from-me.html which is F21 peach statement ring at
my blog. The merrier is more fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hiii omg your blog soo cute! enter me please peach cheek blusher look soo cute >< lol :D
im following via gfc, username : ipehishere
and acctually i dont have any plan for halloween until today [ because we dont have halloween in my country] but my friend invite me to halloween party yaay!! we plan a custume as tenis ball player / short white skirt and racket and tennis ball hehe LOL

email me : ipehishere[at]gmail[dot]com
thank you , Fingers crossed ♥

CutieCocoChanel said...

Heyyyyy! I follow ur blog using GFC and for halloween im visiting my sister :) We've planned to go out together and we're both dressing up! I'll b dressed as a dark angel and she's goin to b a panda <3 im so excited!
Please enter me!
cutegal_chanel@hotmail.co.uk
xoxo

Miss Greenflower said...

<3 your blog~ I'm a follower now and added you on my blog list too!
http://missgreenflower.blogspot.com/2010/10/daniela-de-francesco-reggaeton-workshop.html

For halloween i'll be going to a friend's place for dinner. :) not sure what i'm dressing up as yet.

my email: burntfish (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Ladyofthelaake said...

I'm a new follower via GFC - Lolaa , thank you for this nice giveaway!
I haven't got anything planned for Halloween as it's not that celebrated in France, but if I had a choice, I'd be a simple black witch with a black wig, and a crazy make-up!! ;)

My email address is : ladyofthelaake (at) gmail.com
Have a great day :)

Donna said...

Thanks for having this giveaway!!
I follow you on GFC as: Donna
I actually don't have any plans for Halloween in the traditional sense as Australia doesn't celebrate Halloween =/ However on the day I will be doing a approx. 20km fun walk raising money for people suffering from Depression keke~ can't wait!!

The Secret Santa thing looks like soooo much fun!! Too bad I'm not a blogger though :) I would so make a blog just ot enter but then again, I'm worried my ordinary posts won't attract alot of readers.

*mezzaluna* said...

hi! i'm a new follower! <3
I haven't got anything planned for Halloween yet (as here in Italy it's not that celebrated)...but if i'll do something i think i'll dress up like a misterious and magnetic witch! sooo sensual...and not such original :p

kisses from italy!
*mezzaluna*
mezzaluna86@hotmail.it

Heli'♥beauties said...

i plan to dress up as a mummy for halloween.


hi, thanks for setting up a lovely giveaway
I'm your follower
Enter me

NAme: Heli'♥beauties

e-mail: helenmok98@hotmail.com

URl: http://helibeauties.blogspot.com/


So i hope i'll be the winner.

I've added you to my right side bar.
I've also have a giveaway. Check it out if you have time

have a nice day

~Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Lisa said...

I'm not doing much for Halloween, I'm stuck at home to do school assignments! T_T Definitely scary enough for me.

Blogged:
http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways.html

xmaterialgirlsx@hotmail.com

Silverstargirl said...

Hi

I m ur new follower via gfc as Silverstargirl
I love ur blog.
enter me plzz

I have a plan to dress up as a cat for halloween.:)


email : aneela10@gmail.com

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Hi,
Enter me , please.
I follow you via GFC under the name Camelia Andrasescu.
My email :andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com
I do't have plans for Halloween

Eva said...

Hi,
Enter me , please.
I follow you via GFC under the name Camelia Andrasescu.
My email :andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com
I do't have plans for Halloween

Eva said...

Hi

I m ur new follower via gfc as Silverstargirl
I love ur blog.
enter me plzz

I have a plan to dress up as a cat for halloween.:)


email : aneela10@gmail.com

Eva said...

hi! i'm a new follower! <3
I haven't got anything planned for Halloween yet (as here in Italy it's not that celebrated)...but if i'll do something i think i'll dress up like a misterious and magnetic witch! sooo sensual...and not such original :p

kisses from italy!
*mezzaluna*
mezzaluna86@hotmail.it

Eva said...

<3 your blog~ I'm a follower now and added you on my blog list too!
http://missgreenflower.blogspot.com/2010/10/daniela-de-francesco-reggaeton-workshop.html

For halloween i'll be going to a friend's place for dinner. :) not sure what i'm dressing up as yet.

my email: burntfish (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Eva said...

Hiii omg your blog soo cute! enter me please peach cheek blusher look soo cute >< lol :D
im following via gfc, username : ipehishere
and acctually i dont have any plan for halloween until today [ because we dont have halloween in my country] but my friend invite me to halloween party yaay!! we plan a custume as tenis ball player / short white skirt and racket and tennis ball hehe LOL

email me : ipehishere[at]gmail[dot]com
thank you , Fingers crossed ♥

Eva said...

Hi~ yahh giveaway ^_^ already following~ I'm debating between McGee's Alice or some kind of Nature Fairy xD but I'm prolly gonna go with Alice guess she's so wickeddd

http://insideoutelle.blogspot.com/p/giveawayssales.html

Eva said...

Enter meeee please! Hehehhe I think I might dress up as a Carebear for Halloween hahahahah

Eva said...

girl we love your blog! that's why we keep coming back! ^_^

hey - is the gift exchange open internationally? j/w I'm in the USA - so I just wanted to check.

for halloween? I'm not dressing up as anything, but I will probably dress up my daughter as CL from 2NE1 since she is a huge CL fan! LOL

I reposted your giveaway here:
http://misscaliayang.blogspot.com/2010/10/fuzkittie-meetup-giveaway.html

Eva said...

I just signed up! & I'm sorry if I sound slow...but what do I do after I sign up? It says something about group. sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails