Skin Action Sebum Gel
US $51
This is a phyto bio-engineering formulation gel for all skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily maintenance gel also reduces sebum secretion, leaving the skin clear and producing smooth visible results within 10 days of application.
Thoughts:
The Skin Action Sebum Gel is probably what is keeping my acne at bay. I haven't been getting any new big pimples since using this. I would only get the occasional whitehead but nothing big like before. This has also cleared some of the pores on my nose I haven't been getting ANY breakouts on my nose at all!. Definitely will be buying more of this when I run out.
Repurchase: Yes
US $41
A highly concentrated Aloe Vera gel-based skin soothing and calming formulation designed for all skin types. This soothing gel is further enhanced with the infusion of Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut, and Marine Collagen to deliver an ultra effective moisturizing function.
The moisturizer is awesome for dehydrated skin because it's not oily but moisturizes at the same time. I really like how it's not sticky and sinks into the skin really fast. My skin was also REALLY flaky before especially between the eyebrow area but after using the moisturizer its not anymore. I recommend this for combination/oily gals. This moisturizer won't be enough for the winter.
Repurchase: Yes
Both products are gel like consistency
Before (Sorry for the up close pictures I know its gross...)
I was breaking out badly on my for head
Clogged pores
Pores are smaller and less clogged
Most of my breakouts on my forehead have cleared just left with scars...which is a whole other problem.
I've gotten SIGNIFICANTLY less breaks out after using these products and my skin is a lot smoother and softer. I think my skin was really dehydrated which made my skin produce more oils thus clogging my pores and making me break out. Overall I really like Cellnique's products except for the price...they are quite expensive but if it works I'll gladly fork over the money haha!
You guys get a free sample of Skin Action Sebum Gel, 3ml! . First 50 readers that register on their website and enter the following will be entitle to received the sample
1. Complete the registration form.
2. Where do you hear about us?: xobellachicxo.blogspot.com
3. Company: Your blog’s url (if any – and you might stand a chance to do a product review).
Valid ends 1 week after product review being post and sample delivery within 4 – 6 weeks. Substitutions of sample will be made if sample is out-of-stock.



8 comments:
Wow I can't believe the difference these products made for you! I actually wish I could have tried it too because sometimes I still get the minor breakouts. I'm really impressed by all the positive results people have had with their products.
Your skin does look so much better on the after pic! Great reviews :)
this product looks neat, I can def see the results!
Thanks for the reviews, Eva. Seems this brand is getting really popular! :D
Products worked superb for you! Great review!
Hi, after a read this blog.I googled cellnique and purchased the sebum gel.Thought I was the only one suffered for this kind of skin problem. My Tzone is oily while the cheek areas are dry. I'll try if this product will suit for my face. Thanks and have a nice day:)
Hi, after a read this blog.I googled cellnique and purchased the sebum gel.Thought I was the only one suffered for this kind of skin problem. My Tzone is oily while the cheek areas are dry. I'll try if this product will suit for my face. Thanks and have a nice day:)
Your skin does look so much better on the after pic! Great reviews :)
Post a Comment