Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream Review

Hi everyone this a review of the Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream.  I got it here from this ebay seller rubyruby76 for USD $21.78 and I got it in about a week and half she ships really fast.


Information from www.skin79usa.com
KFDA 3 Functions Certification: Whitening/Wrinkle Improvement/UV Interception SPF25 PA++

Triple effect BB cream keeps skin more resilient and brilliant with natural ingredients improving skin into glossy and sleek status, more completely protecting skin exposed to UV rays.

The oriental tea blending ingredients including White Tea, Green Tea and Black Tea keep skin brighter and firmer. Two patent ingredients of The Oriental Tea Newplex and Natural Complex Extract keep skin healthy by protecting skin from outer harmful substances.

 I really like the design of the bottle and it comes with a lip and cheek cream!
 You  just push down on top to get the bb cream out. Be careful though! because you can push out too much if you apply too much force.
  • The colour is quite light but it does blend into your skin after a couple of minutes
  • Consistency is quite thick
  • Sets to a dewy finish
  • I recommend to set with a powder if you have combination/oily skin (I use MUFE Mat Duo)
  • Gives good coverage
  • Lip & Cheek cream is sheer but gives a good amount of colour
  • Doesn't cause me to break out! (I'm very acne prone)


 Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Georgina said...

aw, its light for you? i have this too, but i havent opened mine yet... now im thinking of giving it away because i have NC30 skin tone. hehe. does the color adjust really fast? thank you for the review hun! :)

DinaXYYan said...

Thanks for the review! The packaging is really pretty :)

reene said...

I recently got the bright pink Skin79 one, and I'm liking it so far. I'll definitely try this one next though! The cheek cream it comes with is so cute. You got it so cheap! I found it in a local store for around $60USD. What a ripoff!

Thanks for the review! ^^

~Lisa said...

I have the Skin79 Super+ one and I really like it! I'm gonna get this soon! ^^ LOL, I have a long list of BB creams to get and try XD

Yumeko said...

i havent tried this one but i have bought it XD its in my stash
i will have to check it out!

Tea2Tu said...

This is my first bb cream and I really like it.
I love the smell ♥.
It smells heavenly keke.
~

Tammy said...

Hmmmm I've been wanting to try out this BB cream too but I'm on the fence since I have so many foundations already :x thanks for the review! ^^

Eva said...

I recently got the bright pink Skin79 one, and I'm liking it so far. I'll definitely try this one next though! The cheek cream it comes with is so cute. You got it so cheap! I found it in a local store for around $60USD. What a ripoff!

Thanks for the review! ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails