Winner is Rinny!! Congrats!
Hello! CSN contacted me to host a giveaway to their online stores. Their stores have a variety of products such as bedroom furniture. This dressing table set really caught my eye it would be the perfect table to store and apply makeup! Here are a couple of links you may be interested in: http://www.csnstores.com,http://www.allmodern.com/, http://www.luxebycsn.com/
Hello! CSN contacted me to host a giveaway to their online stores. Their stores have a variety of products such as bedroom furniture. This dressing table set really caught my eye it would be the perfect table to store and apply makeup! Here are a couple of links you may be interested in: http://www.csnstores.com,http://www.allmodern.com/, http://www.luxebycsn.com/
The giveaway winner will be given a $40 gift code to buy anything on any of their websites!
Rules
Be a follower
Must be living in Canada or US
Comment below with your email address
Giveaway ends on February 28, 2011
Good Luck!!


13 comments:
cute! I would love something like that vanity stand for my room!
smilecusiluvu@live.com
Oooh-la-la!
Enter me please! I would love to get something from CSN.com!
scopekawaiinessATyahooDOTcom
<33 Rena
I'm actually looking for a new dresser, so 40$ would help (I have an IKEA one right now but I hate it)
asiyakei @ gmail . com
thanks for your giveaway! too bad i live outside US/CAN!
I'd like to enter please! That vanity is really cute - I wish I had room for something like that :)
GFC: Rinny
Email: eva_s_151[at]yahoo[dot]com
please enter me!
nina.shi@gmail.com
sweet~ great giveaway! :)
popcorn234@gmail.com
thanks for your comment on the mascara Eva :) honestly I think it looks a bit bulky haha when compared to other asian mascaras!
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm a new follower!
eemoody77 at gmail dot com
sweet~ great giveaway! :)
popcorn234@gmail.com
I'd like to enter please! That vanity is really cute - I wish I had room for something like that :)
GFC: Rinny
Email: eva_s_151[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm actually looking for a new dresser, so 40$ would help (I have an IKEA one right now but I hate it)
asiyakei @ gmail . com
cute! I would love something like that vanity stand for my room!
smilecusiluvu@live.com
Post a Comment