Hello everyone!
Today I decided to do a food post! Once in a awhile I venture into cooking and baking I saw Eki's post on how to make Okonomiyaki and decided to attempt that. Of course this will never be as good as when I ate it in Osaka but it will be good enough for me now XD.
*click the pictures to enlarge
You will need:
Okonomiyaki Mix (or Flour)
Hon-Dashi
Okonomi Sauce
Japanese Mayonaise
1 Egg
Cabbage
Any toppings of your choice I used chicken breast and shrimp
Onions
- 1 cup of Okonomiyaki mix
- 3/4 of hot water and dissolve 1 teaspoon of Hon-Dashi
- 1 egg
- Whisk flour, water mixture and egg together into a large bowl
- Chop 1/4 of cabbage finely
- Mix cabbage and all other ingredients together
- Set frying pan to medium and add a tablespoon of oil
- You can make 1 large pancake or 2 regular size pancakes (I prefer to do 2 cause it'll be easier to flip
- Cook each side 5-10 mins or until golden brown
- Drizzle Okonomi sauce, mayonnaise and sprinkle onions on top
- That's it enjoy! This was super easy to make the best part is you can put in anything you like in it!
What do you guys think? Do you guys like these kind of posts?
15 comments:
ahh I had okonomiyaki in Africa of all places ^^ but it was SO GOOD. Your picture looks very pro ;)
my timing is not good reading your post eva, it made me more hungry! i need breakfast NOW. hahaha good job on the okonomiyaki! yum yum :D
Both yours and Eki ones looks good! Now you girls make me wanna go to the store and buy some okonomiyaki stuff...yummy!
you're making me hungry with your picturesss xD it looks so niceee =D
Lookin' good! I don't know where to buy the ingredients but I'd loove to try making it
ahah i know right?! I could seriously make a list of things what food associations koreans have of certain things:
apples = peeling
eggs = pores
strawberry = gentle exfoliation (usually with yogurt xD
grape = something gentle
lemon = whitening
tomato = acne/whitening
yeah...xD
love what you did with your hair on the V day post <3
and yay for home-cooking :D!!! it looks yummyyyy
sorry i've been late with commenting and all that >_<
Omg, I am salivating looking at that. Pan-fried, golden, yummy...nom, nom, nom. It looks sooo delish, Eva! And OF COURSE I love food posts...hehe. =D
($18 shipping? Oh hell no. That needs to change!)
Mmmmmm that looks so yummy. And yes love these kinds of posts! Definitely refreshing after beauty after beauty posts lol.
Mmmmm... just had okonomiyaki for lunch!!!
Yes I love these posts, keep them coming =DDD
oh ma god~~~ this looks soo good! my mouth is wateringg.
I tagged you for a blog award ^^: http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-blog-award-ss501-park-jung-mins.html
Mmmmm... just had okonomiyaki for lunch!!!
Yes I love these posts, keep them coming =DDD
Lookin' good! I don't know where to buy the ingredients but I'd loove to try making it
Both yours and Eki ones looks good! Now you girls make me wanna go to the store and buy some okonomiyaki stuff...yummy!
Post a Comment