Thursday, February 10, 2011

Japanese Cosmetics Haul

The lovely Jen from *What's in my life and my makeup bag ♥* was super kind to CP some Japanese makeup for me from Hong Kong. There were a bunch of things I wanted back ups of and some new things I wanted to try as well.

Cute hello kitty note ^^
 I love the kiss me volume and curl so I wanted to try the long and curl and mascara remover
 I got a back up of the liquid liner and wanted to try the brown pencil liner. I love the brown liner! I tried it already and it looks so natural and doesn't smudge much.  The Dollywink line is really good and has really cute packaging to boot! hehe

 New Lunasol Spring palette in Smoky Ocean
 This palette was featured in the March issue of ViVi
 I saw Jen review this blush and had to have it hehe! Its the new spring mix blush in Milky Strawberry so cute! I love how you can use the bottom for blush and top for highlighting or just mix it all together!



Thanks for reading!

22 comments:

Elisa ♥ said...

nice haul !!!! I've always wanted to try those dolly wink eyelinerssss =( !!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Pretty, pretty! <3 your haul, Eva =D

Georgina said...

Jen is super helpful! im sure she had a fantastic time CP'ing these cosmetics for you! Enjoy your new stuff babe! I have both kiss me mascaras as well, havent tried the remover yet, thanks for reminding me! haha

oh you got Smoky Ocean! it looks really stunning! let me know how you like it, I have 01 and 05, went for the colorful palettes this season. Im going to blog about them soon, if i can take pics this weekend :)

Ashchronicles said...

Those seems really awesome! =D Now I really want to try dolly pencil liner~! =)

Diane said...

Wow the Lunasol palette is so pretty! I want to try the Dollywink eyeliners I heard they are really good.

~Lisa said...

Great haul! How much did you get the Dollywink liners for?

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE KISS ME eyeliners!!! yay for a nice haul !!

Jenni said...

that blush is such an eye candy to look at ^_^ enjoy the stuff :)

DinaXYYan said...

Wow, so many pretty and cute stuffs! The blush is super cute~~

MINAKICHU said...

I love Japanese products, it's like candies whenever i get to haul them. I'm liking the jill stuart blush...gosh its so pretty!

Unknown said...

Nice haul! I really want to try the Kiss Me mascaras and the Dollywink liner too :)

Anonymous said...

aww Jennifer is so nice! the blush and eye palette looks really pretty! looking forward to seeing your looks from it! Ohh btw have you changed your layout?? its really cute!

Blingblingkitty said...

Hi Eva,
How are you?long time didn't blog already,feel good coming back again=)
Love your haul always~ ^__^

Anonymous said...

Ooh like the new layout Eva! So nice and girly! You got so many great stuff, I'm totally lemming over here haha!

Senita said...

Hi just dropping by!:) The kiss me mascara is my favo atm! I'm curious how that remover works!

Jess said...

Yay for Japanese Cosmetics hauls! ;)
Love everything you got, Eva!

Wohoo... Lunasol Smoky Ocean! Loooove!

I just added your blog to my blogroll! Would you be so kind to update my blog URL to http://www.ohhpretty.com/ please? Thanks!

Jess

Unknown said...

I really want to get a Lunasol palette, they look so pretty in pictures. I love the dolly Wink liquid liners too ^_^! Except I use black, I may need to try the brown liquid liner too xD

Eva said...

aww Jennifer is so nice! the blush and eye palette looks really pretty! looking forward to seeing your looks from it! Ohh btw have you changed your layout?? its really cute!

Eva said...

Those seems really awesome! =D Now I really want to try dolly pencil liner~! =)

Eva said...

nice haul !!!! I've always wanted to try those dolly wink eyelinerssss =( !!

Eva said...

This is interesting. I have also asked my friend to send me something too, I basically have the things you mentioned here except the dollywink, which I will have to get it next time to try on!!! (<---must!)

I will be reviewing the lunasol palette later today :)

I have started blogging not too long ago and pls visit me if you have a chance~~

Eva said...

oops, I forgot to let you know about my blog:
cutiefishball.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails