Hello everyone! Just wanted to give you all an update and let you guys know I haven't abandoned you all. As some of you guys may know I have been looking for a full-time job for a couple of months now. I finally got hired and started work this week things have been quite hectic. I'm not quite used to my sleeping schedule yet so I'm always so tired when I come home. Once I get settled in I'm definitely gonna start blogging again :)
Hope you guys have an awesome week!
-Eva
18 comments:
Congratulations Evaaaaaa! I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life. blog soon! <3
Congrats and good luck, Eva! =D
You've been gone too long! Congrats on the new job, hope to see you blogging soon. =)
Good luck with your new job! I've been super idle from blogger too, so I totally understand. Hope to see another update from you real soon!
Congrats with your new job! I have been out of work for 2+ years now... the market still looking grim for me... looking forward to your blog update!
Congratulations Eva! I'm so happy for you! The job market is tough now, so I'm really glad to hear you were able to find a position. Hope you don't mind if I asked what your new job title is! :)
thanks!!! will blog soon :)
Thanks :)
YES! will blog soon hehe thanks
thanks!! yeah been on a blogging stump too haha
thanks! Oh? that's a long time! what do you do now then?
thanks I just do Reception and admin not what I went to school for but I'm just glad a have something I need more clothes people dress so nice at my firm. How is your job coming along?
Good luck :) Come back :)
Hehe don't worry about it - I'm doing the same thing right now; I'm a front desk receptionist for an energy company. Definitely not what I went to school for, but I don't have much "real" work experience, so this is a good stepping stone. Yeah I know what you mean - I had to go and buy a whole new wardrobe practically because I didn't have any business casual clothing. Hope you find some cute things! :)
haha! I work at a law firm it's not bad the people are super nice it'll definitely be really good experience. Yup good excuse to go shopping! I love pencil skirts so def getting lots of those and i love those boyfriend blazers you got really cute. Maybe I'll do petite clothing posts too!
Thank you! Hehe I'll def be looking forward to the petite clothing posts if you
do decide to do them! That's good to hear that your coworkers are nice - a
friendly environment always makes the work go by faster :)
Hope you get settled in soon! Congrats on the new job. Blog award for you! http://natikiru.blogspot.com/2011/07/beach-at-mara-park-chimney-charcoal.html#more
thanks!!! ooh award for me? thanks hehe
Post a Comment