Lots of rides! I don't go anymore been there and done that many times already...haha!
mmm mini donuts the reason I come every year hehe
I did go on the skyride thus being able to take these awesome pictures.
Not complete without a ferris wheel of course!
Poutine!! yum! For those who don't know this is fries topped with cheese curds and gravy. This one is special as it has beef on top :P. This was originated in Quebec and is very famous there!
Kubie Kornballs which won Best New Food 2011 these were yum sweet and savory
The Rangeland Derby Chuck-wagon races
If I were to recommend one thing you MUST see when you come to the stampede it would be the Grandstand show. These guys put on an amazing show! if you like cirque du soleil then you will like this there is a bit of everything acrobats, comedy, singing, dancing, TONS of fireworks and much much more.
So pretty!
This is just a small chunk of what you'll see here definitely check the stampede out if you are ever in town. Ok just looked up next years date and it's from July 6-15 2012 it's gonna be our 100th anniversary! crazy!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:
OH MY GAWD. I'm Canadian and I didn't even know about this. DANNGGGG that looks like SO MUCH FUN. Wow I really love the theme and so many fun things to do! Holy cow I wish I could go to that one day! I'm going to put that on my bucket list now haha! Thanks for sharing Eva!!!
Nice photos and thanks for sharing :) The foods look so yummy!
That looks so fun! Poutine! I missed poutine from Canada, its always so good!! The Grandstad show is so pretty, very picturesque! You take really nice pictures, girl!
This looks like so much fun! And free pancake breakfast too? It doesn't get much better than that haha :P
Poutine looks really good! I've never had cheese curd on my fries, but I love gravy on mine - it's delicious :D
Lovely post...and I loved the pics...sounds so much fun!! :)
xoxocalicoasterwww.beautydiaries.com
You had me at "free pancake breakfast". XD I'd love to check this out one day!
Post a Comment