Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipsticks

Hello hello long time no see!  This is my first beauty post in a while and I will present you with my recent obsession Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks.  I just love the formula of these and they are quite long lasting as well.

Joyeuse(LE), Desinvolte (LE), Insolente

Joyeuse and Desinvolte are part of the Le Blanc de Chanel collection which were originally Asia exclusive. Joyeuse is a nice medium pink and Desinvolte is a lovely nude peach.  Insolente is part of the permanent line and is a bright hot pink.
Insolente, Desinvolte, Joyeuse
I recommend picking up Joyeuse and Desinvolte if you still can since they are limited edition.

15 comments:

Eva said...

Desinvolte is gorgeous! Well actually they are all so pretty but Desinvolte stands out the most to me. I wanna see swatches on your lips. Would that be too coral for Asian skin? I am totally on the hunt for a color like that!

Eva said...

So pretty!!  I love your collection, Eva.  :D  I've only tried their lipgloss and Rouge Coco Shine.  Now I want to try this!

Eva said...

Loving Desinvolte! It's such a nice, kind of neutral color~ 

Eva said...

Desinvolte is gorgeous!! it's my fav one. It looks amazing on asian!! This line was actually asia exclusive so it's made for asians go pick it up if you haven't hehe

Eva said...

Thanks for entering, Eva!  Good luck  =D

Eva said...

Thanks for the swatches! Desinvolte is so pretty.  I love the nude peach color :)

Eva said...

The lipsticks are soo pretty.

Eva said...

I love Desinvolte =) it looks like revlon almost nude 

Eva said...

Desinvolte is more suitable for everyday look!! Thanks for sharing:) 

Eva said...

Hey Eva! Question, are you Viet? I ask because you said that you should learn how to make Bun Rieu from your mom. If you are that's so funny because I never knew!

Eva said...

Well my parents were born in vietnam but we're chinese haha! so they know how to make a lot of viet food I prefer viet over chinese food actually

Eva said...

Well my parents were born in vietnam but we're chinese haha! so they know how to make a lot of viet food I prefer viet over chinese food actually

Eva said...

oh wow, they're all pretty colors. i don't know which one to pick! aahhhh.
i really like insolente. but i love joyeuse and desinvolte as well.
 
I just came across your blog today. It's Very LOVELY :]
 
I'm also having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join it. :DFeather Earrings Giveaway!
:)Carriehttp://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
 

Eva said...

Those lipstick look amazing!
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Eva said...

YESS~ I'm liking the Joyeuse color! I have to check if it's still for saleee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails