Monday, September 12, 2011

Purse obsession

Hello everyone!!

Lately I've been super obsessed with purses...I think my mom has created a monster cause that's all I think about nowadays.  Let me tell you this my mom loooves designer purses (like all asian moms) her collection is slowly but steadly growing.  I think I'm starting to get the bug because I just purchased my first Marc by Marc Jacobs bag Classic Q Baby Aidan and its looove.  Leather is so soft and I just can't help but stare at it all the time haha!.  I've been browsing the purse forum like everyday and have been creating a mental wishlist (uh oh). It doesn't help that I work really close to a Holt Renfrew as well...looks like I'll be spending less on makeup now...

Here are some I definitely want:

Chanel Classic Flap (Dream bag!!)



Balenciaga City
 LV Eva Clutch
 Marc Jacobs Stam
Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal - Natasha
 Miu Miu Bow Satchel



 Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini with strap


Do you guys have a purse wishlist? let me know!

13 comments:

Eva said...

Ahh, your bag picks are lovely. I've been wanting a new bag these days...but I can't afford any of these at the moment. -sigh- I do like the Marc Jacobs ones. So pretty!

Eva said...

I really like the  LV Eva Clutch (though it's too small for me) and the Natasha bag. I find that my purchases go through phases: purses->shoes->makeup->skincare->photography, rinse and repeat. haha
I don't have a purse wishlist because I just bought some before I started school again, my favourite from H7M from the clearance section which surprisingly is incredibly sturdy and had the look I was going to... which I'd describe but I don't even know how. haha

Eva said...

yeah the mj ones are really nice and it's not too expensive with great quality too!

Eva said...

The natasha may be my next bag haha! i go through a cycle like that but throw in clothes somewhere in there.  Oh H&M? i love h&m bought some bags from them too but i love their clothes affordable work clothes hehe

Eva said...

I'm totally in for your next bag being Natash!

Eva said...

One can never have enough bags, or shoes, or clothes or makeup....

Eva said...

Oh yes, I definitely have a purse wishlist....haha!  (I'm a total bag lady :P)  But it's too long so I won't bore you...lol.  You have a super nice list here!  I have the Chanel and MJ bags you posted.  Hope you get everything on your list, sweetie!  :D

Eva said...

I wanna know what's on your list!! hehe it won't bore me :)

Eva said...

True that!! 

Eva said...

Oh why must you torture me with all these things I will probably never be able to afford?? T_T lol

I think the Chanel flap is probably every girl's dream bag haha. I love Marc Jacobs' and Miu Miu's styles too ^^

Eva said...

that bag is godly!!!! love your blog girl!

xx












@font-face {
font-family: "Cambria";
}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }




Glass of
Fashion




 

Eva said...

i like the miu miu bag!! (:

CMPang x

Eva said...

Hey! I love your wishlist!! I am definitely with you with your dream bag! I hope to get my first Chanel sometime in the next couple months! Depending on if im in the mood to fork up 5k on a bag :( 
I have the Miu Miu bow satchel, purple Balenciaga and a MJ zipper bag which I forgot the name of and love them all! However, my everyday bag would probabaly be the Miu Miu bow satchel. It matches with everything and I can put everything in it! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails