Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!! + Updates + Whats in my bag

Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely Canadian readers!! I give thanks to all my readers who are still sticking by me even though I update less frequently now.  I've just been really busy with my full-time job and taking 2 night courses right now.  By the end of the week I'm super exhausted I hope you guys understand.  I haven't actually bought much makeup lately and still am in my purse obsession phase haha!
So here I am doing a What's in my purse tag! (even though no one tagged me...)
I take this bag with me to work everyday it's my Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Aidan bag in Black.  I looove this bag it's very work appropriate and holds a ton of stuff as well.  You can wear it like a satchel, cross-body or on you shoulder which is great when you're standing on city transit.




 Poor bag I always stuff it to the max with my wallet, Kobo, gum, headphones, iPhone3GS (getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 next week!!), Coin purse and makeup bag.
What I'm reading right now
 Matching wallet of course!

What's in my makeup bag

Please do this tag! I would love to see what's in your purse!


16 comments:

Eva said...

is the l'occitane good to use? nice review (:

CMPang x

Eva said...

l.o.v.e your bag and wallet <3 probably woul buy it as well when i see it :D

Eva said...

yup! looove it!! use it everyday for my dry hands

Eva said...

thanks!! love marc jacob bags :)

Eva said...

I like your marc wallet <33 so glam!

Eva said...

I definitely want to do this... but my purse is such a mess right now... I'd definitely have to clean it up! haha Happy Turkey Day!! ^^

Eva said...

haha! i definitely need to clean out my purse every 2 weeks it gets SO messy!

Eva said...

thanks!! :)

Eva said...

Your purse looks so nice and clean though.. I'm jelly! haha I really want to do this, maybe in a few days.. ^^

Eva said...

You inspired me! I'll do this post too soon x Love your bag by the way! I love Marc by Marc Jacobs bags! :) I use their laptop bag and its so cute x

Eva said...

Beautifulll bag and matching wallet! I spy Chloe perfume! I carry that perfume around too except in the travelo atomizer =)

Eva said...

I looove the smell of chloe!!

Eva said...

yay! i loove forward to your post hehe

Eva said...

I love your bag! It's so cute and very convenient, it's definitely on my purse wishlist now :D
The matching wallet is so pretty as well.
Happy thanksgiving to you! :)

Eva said...

Your bag and wallet are so cute! I love how work appropriate they are :)

I love the L'Occitane hand creams - they're super moisturizing. I'd like to do one of these posts soon too :D

Eva said...

I love your handbag!
the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails