Sunday, November 13, 2011

Polishaholics Anonymus anyone?

I swear I bought all these in a span of 3 months haha! and most of them were hauled with macnunu XD.

 51,60,56,52,53
Nfu Oh flakies bought on fabuloustreet.com aren't the bottles cute?!

 Elise, Neeka, Jem, Yara, Edyta, Ki
Trafalgar Square, Swimsuit Nailed It!, Rouge Carat, Warm and Fozzie, Designer...de better!, It's my year
NOTD - Chanel Nail Vernis - Rouge Carat

Whenever it gets closer to the holidays I pretty much live in red polish! I couldn't resist picking this up from the holiday Chanel collection. (sorry for the chipped polish this was after a couple days of wear...)

I changed my blog layout how do you guys like it?

7 comments:

Eva said...

NFUs are soo pretty!!!

Eva said...

Hi, I'm Lia and I'm an addict..

haha i love nfuohs but havent bought them before.... seems like a hassle getting them online..

Eva said...

omg don't blame me!xD I just showed you possible access to pretty polishes xD

the Nfu-Ohs are so pretty <3

Eva said...

I looove those bottles!! My friend bought magnetic polish and she can't seem to make it work right, how do you like it?

Eva said...

hahaha not blaming at all! we enable each other the Nfus was me and Zoyas you XDD

Eva said...

I haven't tried the magnetic one yet but does look interesting. Will post about it when i do!

Eva said...

Love your new layout, Eva!  The smooch in the banner is too cute...hehe.  ;)  Omg, you got Rouge Carat!  I was going to check it out this week but haven't had the time.  It looks so pretty on you!! Love your polish collection.  It's growing...!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails