Chanel Rouge Allure Laque - Empire 707 Holiday 2011 Collection
It's a lovely rosey pink with gold infused in it. I usually think of red lips for the holidays so this a more subtle and neutral take on it. I really love this colour it's really great for everyday or any occasion as well!
NOTD
OPI - Warm and Fozzie
Cheers! Thanks for reading.
8 comments:
Oh, Empire is so beautiful! Love the tiny gold flecks in it!
The lip gloss is creamy and beautiful. I think it has a lovely color.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com
i am inlove with that pink <3
P.S. Im having a circle lens giveaway on my blog right now, you might want to check it out
http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com/2011/11/colorlensworld-contest-everybody-is.html
that's a really pretty color!!!
Omg that pink is soo pretty! Love the gold shimmers in it. Warm and Fozzie looks amazing on you! :D
This is a really pretty lip color! Love the polish too - the color is perfect for fall and winter :)
Love your nails! the Chanel lip gloss is super pretty!
i love the lipgloss.
the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk
Post a Comment