Sunday, December 4, 2011

L'oreal Infallibles

L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadows
Yes, I'm late in the game in reviewing these.  I actually bought these awhile ago just haven't gotten around to reviewing them (2 of these gifted by Vicky! <3).  These are probably the closest dupes to the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows and a fraction of the price as well!. They come in a variety of colours, very pigmented and long wearing as well. I think these are fun way to try and experiment with different colours without spending a fortune.  I believe these are now available in the US! previously they were only available in Canada and the UK I think?



I love the packaging so you can see what colours they are.
Forever Pink, Purple Obsession, Hourglass Beige, Flashback Silver, Burning Black, Permanent Khaki

My friend Justine has practically all the colours and good reviews on them if you want to check it out here!

10 comments:

Eva said...

I'm liking the colors.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Eva said...

Permanent Khaki n obsession look soo pretty <3 <3 <3
I saw it in priceline before but i didnt get any coz i couldnt tell from packaging whether they are in pigment/cream/power

Eva said...

Why are these not sold in the US :( the swatches are gorgeous and I want them.

Eva said...

They are powder! I totally recommend trying them!

Eva said...

you can buy them in the US now! http://www.makemeblushhh.com/2011/12/loreal-infallible-eye-shadows-finally.html

Eva said...

Love the colors you got!! Very pretty!!!
~ btw, love your blog too!!!

Eva said...

I just found out from Mona's blog!  Love your swatches.  :D  I'll have to check these babies out!

Eva said...

I have heard/read lots of good things about these cream shadows, but I have yet to check these out. Not sure though, if they are available over here. :)

Eva said...

yayyyy infallibles!!! i freaking love these. hahaha Justine enabled me too XD

Eva said...

hmm Purple Obsession looks so nice! Do they stay out and not crease as well? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails