Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OT:TV,Music and Dramas


I haven't done one these posts in a while. I'd thought it'd be fun to round up some of my current favourite TV shows, Music and Dramas since I have some time off to actually enjoy these now.

Starting with TV shows I'll just list some of the new shows I'm currently enjoying:

Once Upon a Time - I LOOOVE fairytales this is probably my favourite new show of the season! I love prince charming! *swoons*


New Girl - I love Zoey's style!! super funny too
 Grimm - each episode is based on a brother's grimm story!
 X-Factor USA - Is it just me or is this show super dramatic? Honestly if my DVR didn't record this every week I probably wouldn't watch this haha! I really hate STEVE JONES the host I find him super rude...especially when Lakoda Rayne got eliminated he told them "The dream is over" -__-. I don't even know why Nicole Sherzinger is on this show all she does is cry...bring back Cheryl Cole! Why am I still watching this show? beats me.
 Gym Class Heroes - The Paper Chronicles II
Recommendations: Ass Back Home, Holy Horseshit, Batman!!, Life goes on
 Michael Buble - Christmas
Recommendations: All
 Justin Bieber - Under the mistletoe
Recommendations: Mistletoe, Falala, Home for christmas
 IU - Last fantasy 2
Recommendation: listen to the album I can't write korean and don't know the english titles for them...
 Lee seung gi - Tonight

Recommendation: listen to the album I can't write korean and don't know the english titles for them...

 Hyuna and Hyunseung - Troublemaker

Recommendation: listen to the album I can't write korean and don't know the english titles for them..

 Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
This drama is sooo cute!! I just started on this so far so good!

What are your favourites?

14 comments:

Eva said...

I love Once Upon a Time. I don't miss any episodes. Isn't it so sad that Gram died? I hope they bring him back.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Eva said...

I wanted to watch both Once Upon a Time and Grimm but I only caught a glimpse of Grimm. The special effects were so bad though I turned the channel. lol I'm not TOO into sci-fy...
watching Flower Boy Ramen Shop though, totally into it! Look into Revenge! That's my favourite newest drama.

Eva said...

I'm watching x factor too, and I wouldn't be watching if I didn't have free fox tv :P I thought it was really insensitive for Steve Jones to give that off comment but I think he' usually mister nice.

Eva said...

I keep on missing Grimm!  :( 

Gosh, I think most of my faves are on Bravo like the Real Housewives...hehe.  Walking Dead is good too.  And I just TiVo'ed "American Horror Story" to check out.  Hope I like it  ;)

Eva said...

oh yeah the walking dead is amazing!! OMG i can't believe i forgot about American Horror Story that is probably my new fav show lol it's so good and scary.

Eva said...

is he? he comes off kinda arrogant to me i dunno i just find him so unlikeable haha! I rather have ryan seacrest host lol who do you think will win? i def think melanie amaro is gonna be top 2 but who knows this show is so unpredictable XD

Eva said...

haha! i just the fairytale aspects of those shows XD and i looove sci fi. Actually i forgot to add another show i really like American Horror Story!! sooo good

Eva said...

Ommmggg ... my boyfriend and I have been OBSESSING over Once Upon A Time. SOO good!! :D

Eva said...

Oh, I haven't heard of that one!

Eva said...

i like new girl alot!! :D something fresh compared to other dramas showed here in my country,lol.

Eva said...

It's really good if you like scary shows although it's more story and less horror now

Eva said...

I want to see Flower Boy Ramyun shop! Everyone keeps saying it's really good, but I haven't seen it myself yet. I think I'll start this weekend :D Troublemaker is really catchy too ^^

Eva said...

OUAT OUAT! And Grimm!  I haven't watched this much American tv in awhile but I love fairy tales so I can't resist ^_^!  And I was slow jumping on the Castle bandwagon but I am enjoying that series a lot too. I caught a couple of New Girl episodes and Zoey is super cute ;) but sadly, my bandwidth for tv shows right now is at its max ><

I like the whistling at the beginning of Troublemaker but IU's album blows it out of the water~  

Eva said...

flower boy ramyun shop is next on my list after i finish king2 hearts lol i love lee seung gi :p hes so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails