Sunday, March 18, 2012

Eyelash Extensions + Updates

Hello hello! first of all I want to apologize for the lack of updates these past 3 months basically life and laziness on my part got the best of me *sigh*. Now that the days are longer and the sun is shining I'm in the mood for blogging now! I've really missed blogging and all of you.  I hope everyone enjoys this post (whoever is still following).

So friday I decided to go get eyelash extensions I've always wanted them because of my short barely there asian lashes.  I researched a bunch of places that provided the service and decided to go with Noir Lash Lounge they specialize in eyelash services such as eyelash extensions and lash dip. The cost is quite reasonable its $75 CDN for a full set and $35 CDN for fills.  Once you walk in the receptionist offers to take your coat and a bottle of water.  They will basically ask you what kind of look you want and will try on a couple lash sizes to see what you like.  I wanted a natural yet still noticeable look for my first time.  She then cleans your eye area, tapes down your lower lashes and applies an eye mask.  The procedure took a little over an hour because they attach a single extension to each of your lashes. Once it was done she told me not to get it wet for 24hrs, don't use mascara, don't use oil based eye makeup remover and don't use pencil liner on the upper lash line.  The lashes should last about 3-6 weeks depending your lash growth cycle.

 Before :(
 After :)


 I wanted a cat eye look. Overall I really love the lashes!! I don't even have to wear eye makeup if I don't want to. Next time I definitely want something more dramatic!
Has anyone of you guys tried lash extensions before or are planning to? let me know in the comments!
This was my nails for the week! Nfu Oh 56

Has anyone been watching the show Revenge? I caught up on all the episodes and now I'm addicted! and it doesn't come back til April :(

I hope guys had a great weekend! follow me on twitter and instagram ;) Miss_Eva, BellaChicBlog, Instagram: Miss_Eva and play draw something with me! username: Misseva87 

12 comments:

Eva said...

I've tried it before! I loved it before they all fell off!

Eva said...

Ah the results look great! I really want to try it but so many restrictions with makeup >< lol I want to see a full face photo with them!!

I watched Revenge until the first hiatus and never got back to it.

Eva said...

your lashes look so fun and flirty now! i really want to try them :)
www.pandaphilia.com

Eva said...

Wow they look so nice on you! I loooove the cat eye effect :D I would get them myself but I don't think I could justify the cost ><  They do look so pretty on you though!

Eva said...

wow your extensions are gorgeous!!! and so curled. i love Revenge!! so addicting. and wth, had no idea it doesn't come back till april. so sad!! HAHA

Eva said...

Great result !Very noticeable difference between the before and after.

Eva said...

Those lashes are gorgeous!!
Do you remember the name of your lashes (e.g. Doll face, perpetual pretty... etc) or were they custom?

Eva said...

looks extremely niceee :D would love to have that as well !

Eva said...

hi jackie!! they were custom i just told them i wanted something natural but still noticeable :)

Eva said...

Welcome back, darling!  <3  Love your fluttery long lashes.  I heard "Revenge" was good but haven't seen it yet.  Must!  :)

Eva said...

They look great on you! I remember having them on and they did really look good. Hate it when they fall out tho!

Eva said...

Wow ... your lashes look awesome! :D
Is Revenge really that great?? Everyone keeps talking about it ... I guess I'll just have to add it to one of my 'have to wat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails