I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend!! Mine was great but too short *Sigh*
OPI Pirouette my whistle, Planks a lot and Dior Waterlily
My Week in Instagram...mostly pictures of food...
Duck Confit Poutine @Laurier Lounge and Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino
Sashimi and Sushi @Wa's
Bubble tea and Pork,Tofu and Egg rice @Lazy Monkey
My favourite song right now "We are young" by Fun.
Watched Titanic 3D this weekend! finally got to watch it on the big screen and was totally worth it! Oh 20 year old Leo Dicaprio is just so cute!!
BTW I will be going to Hong Kong and Taiwan in August! so excited! if anyone has some recommendations of things do there like shopping, eating, sightseeing and such it will be really helpful! It will be my first time there. If anyone wants to meet up that would be great too!.








5 comments:
Pretty nails! That OPI glitter nail polish looks better than the Essie one that I have. It's more subtle!
Hahah I am debating whether or not I should go watch Titanic 3D. Part of me wants to yet part of me remembers how I was dragged to watch it 7 times in cinema when it first came out.
Cute NOTD!
Please to be packing me with you when you go HK!
I've never watched in theatres so it was worth it for me haha! wow 7 times?!
we need to do a blogger trip!!
Happy easter!! love your shots!!
Om nom nom coming in here is making me so hungry!!!
The Dior green polish shade is pretty unique!
Post a Comment