Year of the Tiger!! *Rawr*
I hope this year brings much happiness, good health and prosperity to everyone!! Who's born in the year of the tiger? I'm rabbit! hehe next year woot!
Yay! lucky red packets!...yeah I got straight bangs not sure if I like it...what do you guys think?
Gong Hay Fat Choi!

13 comments:
HAHA the red packet is so cute!
Happy Chinese New Year/ Valentines Day :)
Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too dearie!!!
Kawaii bangs!!! :)
Happy new year and happy hearts to you eva! xx :)
Happy new year and happy hearts to you eva! xx :)
Happy Chinese New Year! :D
I'm a dragon so not my year yet either lol.
Happy Chinese New Year :)
Thanks so much for your congrats <3
Happy CNY too :)
Cute bangs! Happy New Year!
Gong Hay Fat Choi, Eva!! =D I heart your bangs. I wish I could wear mine straight but my face is too round. Boo. You on the other hand, look adorable. ;)
happy CNY to you!
Happy CNY & belated Valentine's Day to you!
Cute bangs^_^
Happy CNY! I think you look awesome with the bangs!
HAHA the red packet is so cute!
Happy Chinese New Year/ Valentines Day :)
Post a Comment