Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mac Lippies

Hey everyone!! Guess what I did all reading week?...NOTHING lol...just watched the olympics all week hehe I LOVE watching figure skating can't wait for the women's singles next week woot! Have you guys been watching it?

Anyways this post is for some mac lippies I've picked up in the past week.
Viva Glam Gaga...honestly i just got this because of Gaga haha! plus all proceeds go to charity *score*!

 
It's actually a really pretty bubblegum pink that is pretty wearable over some pink gloss...I think I might pick up VG Cydni too cause that color looks good for spring!
Also picked up glamour for all lipglass from the all ages, all races, all sexes collections.  Its a really pretty beigy pink nude lip gloss great for nude lips very pigmented.

Here they are swatched

Guess what I saw yesturday...
SHUTTER ISLAND
I'm totally biased cause my BF leo Dicaprio in it haha! but I actually really liked it, its a good mystery thriller if you like those type of movies that gets you thinking.  I was totally going in there thinking it was a horror movie but it totally isn't so don't be chickened to watch it!.

Have a good weekend Ciao!

14 comments:

Popcorn said...

hahah meee tooo~!
I only got the GAGA lipstick but am planning on going back for the Cyndi one. hahaha GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE~ hehehe jkjk
I really want to watch SHUTTER ISLAND.......

Popcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shop N' Chomp said...

It's not a horror movie? Yay! Hehe...'cuz I wanted to see it but was kinda scared. ;) I've been watching the Olympics off and on but can't wait for the women's singles too! Love your MAC haul. The swatches look so yummy! :D

.. said...

haha!!! i've been watching the olympics all week as well.. i loveee figure skating.. i like pairs better than individuals.

what's with men falling in fig skating this yr!?

i'm gaga over lady gaga mac lipstick!!!! i am definitely gona get one of those... when australia decide to catch up with time.

Catherine said...

Ooh, pretty! Man, I wish I could wear the MAC lustres (they're too drying for me, even with balm, exfoliating, etc). I *really* want the Cyndi one!

amynaree said...

I just saw Shutter Island too, and like you said it's not a horror/scary movie like the preview makes it out to be but def a good movie!

Tammy said...

Yaaaaaay Canada won in ice dance today!!!! I was so excited!!! First time in 40 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missklicious said...

Oohh, the lipstick is really pretty. I'm a sucker for any pink lipsticks though.

As for Shutter Island, I watched it the other night, and enjoyed it too. Leo looks a bit worse for wear though.

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing people buy these lipsticks! Must be really great then!
I didn't do much on my reading week either.. but did do some things.. but yet I still ended up with a hectic week following the week after!

Georgina said...

ooooh the gaga lippie! i need to get it! one for me and one for my bestie! :) thank you for the swatches hun! :)

K said...

I got the Viva Glam Gaga for the same reason - LOVE her, haha! :o)

Eva said...

Yaaaaaay Canada won in ice dance today!!!! I was so excited!!! First time in 40 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva said...

I just saw Shutter Island too, and like you said it's not a horror/scary movie like the preview makes it out to be but def a good movie!

Eva said...

haha!!! i've been watching the olympics all week as well.. i loveee figure skating.. i like pairs better than individuals.

what's with men falling in fig skating this yr!?

i'm gaga over lady gaga mac lipstick!!!! i am definitely gona get one of those... when australia decide to catch up with time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails