I'll start off with a mini sephora haul I did I've been meaning to get into mineral makeup again so i bought some from laura mercier which had pretty good reviews. I tried it today and i really like it so far it just melts into the skin and smooths away imperfections. It works really well with the primer I got. The only mineral stuff I've used is MAC mineral skin finish which is ok not great.
YAY! its finally looking like spring hehe i love the sun in celebration of that i got a new springy nail polish in "How cute is that?"
What a pretty pinky-coral color!
FOTD
Stila smudgepot
MAC nylon eyeshadow (inner corners)
MAC blushbaby blush
Mac fresh salmon lipstick
Dior Ultra reflects lipgloss in Rose liberty
AND....now the exciting news....
I'm going to JAPAN and KOREA in JULY!!!YAY ^_____^
I'm gonna be in Japan for 2 weeks and 1 week in Korea
So I need some advice guys like where should I hit up? cities in japan (besides tokyo of course!) what are the best places to shop and sight see...stuff like that would help alot thanks!
And I'll leave you with ARASHI!
14 comments:
Evaaaa i cant wait for your review on the LM mineral makeup, i've yet to try it.
Japan and Korea sounds exciting! :)
OMG!!you're going to Japan & Korea? Jealous much....
and eventhough I love jun matsumoto..but I really hate the floral top he is wearing on that video...:D
what a cute nail polish color~ heheh
your so lucky that you get to go to Japan! haha
i like the color^^ it's nice~
going to jp n korea? so good~~ travel or student exchange?
Yay for the trip! I've never been to Asia...nice haul, the polish is gorgeous! And you look really pretty in the pics =)
Omg, Japan *and* Korea?! BIG YAY!! Lucky girl =D I'd give some tips but I've only been to Tokyo. And okay, where have I been b/c I had no clue LM came out with mineral m/u! LOL. I heart you new OPI polish. Def perfect for Spring!
Wahh..!!! Japan and Korea?! That's like a heart attack in one hahaha! So lucky girl~ hope you get a lot of tips on where to go!
Yay for your upcoming Japan & Korea trip! That's pretty nail color:)
love your nail polish shade! OMG, you're going to Japan and Korea? I'm really jealous, i want to go there too...
Yayy!!!! You must be so excited for your trip! Let me tell you one very important tip though, save your money for your vacation!!!! Trust me, you'll be kicking yourself for spending money at home when you're over here hahaha but how come you're not visiting any other place? But then, Japan and Korea will be fun tho (albeit a little on the expensive side as far as Asian trips go). I hope to hit up Korea too next month! lol
Aww thanks about the hair! Actually it's been tied up for the past week because it's SO HOT in HK and I keep getting heat rash from my hair...but now that it's cold, it feels like rainy season in Canada hahah -- i'm never pleased XD
Hey Eva! Just read your c-box message. I'll send you an email. =)
that nail color is gorgeous! soooo ready for spring!! and japan and korea sounds so exciting!!
AHHHHHHHh! So jealous! So So Jealous!!!!
You're rich right? Buy me plan tix and take me with you! I will be your slave for the rest of your life! :D
So what is this trip for? Like a grad trip or just for fun?
Ah, i'm so jealous of people who can make mineral makeup work... i think it's so much quicker to apply than liquid foundation...Your FOTD looks great! I like the lipgloss color especially...
OMG!!you're going to Japan & Korea? Jealous much....
and eventhough I love jun matsumoto..but I really hate the floral top he is wearing on that video...:D
Post a Comment