Happy St. Patricks Day!!
Went shopping the other day with Justine just wondering around in the downtown departments stores looking at all the pretty makeup hehe. Came across the mac counter and checked out the new collection...with such pretty packaging. Justine was saying she used the beauty powder in shell pearl as highlighting and yeah its really pretty. So I had to get it!
Looks really peachy but comes out pretty light
Also got a lipstick in Blooming Lovely its a lavender pink color it leans toward more lavender than pink
I swatched the lipstick heavy and light for you guys to see and the beauty powder is swatched below too...its kind of hard to see.
Overall i would get the beauty powder if you were to get just one thing.
I have bunch of hauls coming up cause I went crazy retail therapy the past week haha
Check out this video of Jay Park covering Nothing on you by B.o.B feat Bruno Mar...if you guys don't know who he is... well he's the ex-leader of Kpop boyband 2pm...its been 6 months since we've heard anything from him and once he released this vid he got almost 2 million views in 2 days lol everyone misses him!
Edit: He has reached 2million!! =D
15 comments:
wow @ jay... his video has almost 2million views in like 2 days!! that is insane... and mac's new collection is really spring!
Ooh, nice haul! I think Shell Pearl is so pretty, but I don't need any more peachy-pinks or shimmer powders lol.....
ugh, mac...my arch nemesis... -___-
what else didya get??? :D
And yes... I want to be a part time bartender...and i don't care if i can barely hold the bottles up, or reach the counter without standing on my tiptoes...
Sweetie, do you use Shell Pearl to highlight too?
pretty pretty packaging! interesting...i've never tried lavender lippies before. :)
Great MAC haul, Eva! I was going to get Shell Pearl too but I told myself to only get one item and um, lipgloss won...hehe.
nice haul! can't wait to get my hands on the shell pearl beauty powder haha ^__^
I haven't bought anything from this collection yet. =(
I love the lipstick you bought, too cute.
the beauty powder seems soo nice. hahaha but i don't think it would show up on me. My cheeks already are kinda rosy without any makeup. this sucks..... but anyways, nice haul!
Really late comment hahas, but YEAHHH Jay Park<3 He's coming back with an album! :D
Oh wow, that beauty powder in shell pearl looks very nice! I love the colour, thanks for the swatch!
Nice haul! I'll definitely get shell pearl, and I'll wait to see the rest in person :)
Nice haul! I'll definitely get shell pearl, and I'll wait to see the rest in person :)
Really late comment hahas, but YEAHHH Jay Park<3 He's coming back with an album! :D
nice haul! can't wait to get my hands on the shell pearl beauty powder haha ^__^
Post a Comment