I love Vivi their pages are always full of pictures hehe loving the cute fashions in it enjoy! just picked out some pages I liked. I've been really into fashion lately...do you guys read fashion blogs? any you guys would recommend?
Loving the bags and blingy flats!
Can't wait to wear cute spring dresses! so sick of winter!
Cute headbands!
I love flats can't wait to wear them
Ciao!
14 comments:
Thanks for the scans! I chose to pick up Spring this month since it came with the Jill Stuart tote, but I was pretty disappointed in the actual magazine... I like Vivi, CanCam and Ray so much better.
As for fashion blogs... I love seaofshoes and I really love surfing weardrobe.com for fun even though that's not really a blog.
oh im so in love with those miu miu flats! ♥_♥ hahaha
I can't wait to wear cute Spring stuff too! Thank you Eva for these awesome scans. =D A few fashion blogs I like:
http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/
http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/
http://theseams.blogspot.com/
http://lookbook.nu/
http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/
Thanks for this....I never own a Vivi Mag....My fave is Sweet...I'm more into fashion than cosmetics & beauty..& Fashion blogs that I like...The Clothes Horse, Sea of Shoes, Song of Style & Sally Jane Vintage
thanks for the scans! love those flats :)
thanks for the scans! i still have to pick this up... i'm lemming those spring dresses....
Fashion! haha
truthfully, I am not fashionable at all. I suck at fashion.... so i have always liked looking at what people wear on fashion magazines. hehe I love the flats. too bad i'm flat-footed so i can't really wear flats or heals. I can only wear shoes with cushion or shoes with little tiny baby heals... :( it's terrible. sigh.... I will blame my dad for my bad foot genes. :D
i am dying over those miumiu bags
really want them XD
I also been studying on some fashion magazine for beauty & fashion news,and just bought april issue for sweet & cutie magazine, come along with a GWP too;)
Thanks for your lovely comments!
Thanks for the scans!
Lovee Vivi!<3
I wish I could read these. hehe. But I love all of the images. =]
xo Nicole
I wish I could read these. hehe. But I love all of the images. =]
xo Nicole
I also been studying on some fashion magazine for beauty & fashion news,and just bought april issue for sweet & cutie magazine, come along with a GWP too;)
Thanks for your lovely comments!
thanks for the scans! love those flats :)
Post a Comment