Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh Dior how I love thee

Hey everyone!! guess what I got recently? yes! Dior!! hehe Sooo pretty I couldn't resist so I got the Coquette quint a nice neutral palette.  You know what the sad part about this is? well...I dropped the palette and the bottom right color broke =( oh well the other colors are still good.  I love the lace design on it.
 
This is the highlight powder in 001 super gorgeous!!
  
The package is so pretty the metal container is pretty heavy so not very good for carrying around but who cares! look at that design hehe
 

Since this post is so short I'll leave you guys with a song I'm addicted to right now SNSD's Oh! these girls look like dolls...seriously!

16 comments:

superwoolu said...

i'm so jealous! even the case is so gorgeous.... I'm planning to get my hands on the highlight powder too... it's difficult to resist it!

Anonymous said...

aw, maybe you can press the shadow back in with alcohol?

the highlight powder is goooorgeous!!!

Catherine said...

Aww, so sorry to hear about your quint! Hope you can salvage the last shadow? Can't wait to see a FOTD. I passed on the highlighter because I already have so many lol, but man was I tempted!

Lorelle said...

Oh no! Try pressing the shadow 2: Hopefully that'll do the trick! All your loot looks suupper gorgeous. :)
I'm eyeing the highlighter right now, probably because of the case!

Same same! I've been quite hooked on SNSD's Oh! There's so many girls in the group, but they make it work ;D

*Anita* said...

wow i absolutely love all the details on this palette! it's sooo pretty!! great pick :D xx

.. said...

oh my gosh! the dior palette is absoluely gorgeous!!

amynaree said...

so pretty, i love the lace patterns!

PixyEla said...

Aww sorry that it broke. =(
The design is SOOO pretty though. I want!! XD

Tammy said...

Aww I can't elieve that it broke!!! :( Wish you could just return it lol

ahha oh god I thought you were going to post the other video of those girls. it's so annoying :X

p chan said...

oh no :( sorry to hear about the palette! the powder must be really soft to chip off that easily :(

pretty haul! i'm surprised that i managed to restrain myself from getting them! haha..they were really expensive!! even more so than the regular line!

shaynaJo said...

wow... u got these too! i wanted to get them too.. but still considering hahah. they are so pretty, especially the lace edition..

Stephanie said...

so friggin pretty!

Fiona M said...

that palette is incredibly pretty. Everytime I see it I have to control myself! :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo join the bandwagon haha! I wish the eyeshadow palette had the same pretty design of the lace on the cover that the highlighter has. It's so much prettier that way! Thing is I banned myself from buying that because I already have and use NARS Albatross.

Eva said...

that palette is incredibly pretty. Everytime I see it I have to control myself! :)

Eva said...

Aww sorry that it broke. =(
The design is SOOO pretty though. I want!! XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails